🎫 Ticket for 2 for Afternoon Tea at MarieBelle
Each ticket includes:
- Seasonal soup
- MarieBelle mini pastries and macarons
- Traditional scones with jams and Devonshire clotted cream
- Assorted sandwiches: salmon & dill cream cheese; endive salad with blue cheese and walnuts; ham and gruyere cheese; roasted spicy hummus with cucumber; butternut with balsamic vinaigrette
- Choice of unlimited tea or coffee
- 1 mimosa per person
☕ Elegant afternoon tea experience for 2 in the heart of Soho
🍰 Delicious pastries, mini sandwiches all made with high-quality ingredients
🤗 Indoor dining in a beautiful European-style cafe
📅 Opening hours:
- Monday to Thursday from 11:00am to 7:00pm
- Saturday and Sunday 11:00am to 8:00pm
📍 Venue: MarieBelle in Soho
❓ Please note: tax and tip are not included and must be paid at the venue
📱 Please see your Fever ticket & confirmation email for all essential post-purchase information
MarieBelle, a European-style cafe located in the heart of Soho, is an elegant, chandelier-topped boutique for handcrafted chocolates & sweets. All MarieBelle chocolate products are handmade from the highest quality single-origin cacao, resulting in rich, complex flavors not commonly found in chocolate. The High Tea experience for two includes mini pastries , macarons, scones, delicious sandwiches, hot drinks and one mimosa per guest.
- Great experience, everything was very good. The place is charming and the waiter really attentive and nice! I recommend, and I will come back without hesitation !
- The experience was super cute, the food was tasty, and the staff was amazing. Overall, a five star experience. I'll be back!
- I had an amazing time!! Everything was great! It tasted awesome and our waiter was just the best!! I definitely would go again!!
- High Tea at Marie Belle was absolutely amazing! We felt like royalty and Johnny made us feel at home.
- Love the atmosphere and how attentive the employees are. 10/10 recommended!!!
- Great place and great staff! Definitely a must visit place if you love tea and chocolate.
- Johnny is the absolute best! He took really good care of us! Will definitely be back for more afternoon tea.
- Great place service is amazing food and tea are refreshing
- Fabulous! Johnny "the trouble maker" was a wonderful server/ host and the place was adorable. It had more of a Parisian cafe feel than a British tea salon, but it was still worth the price with the mimosa and soup to start. If you're a picky eater (like me), you won't like everything, but you'll still be full from all the food you DO like. Delish!
- What a magical afternoon I loved it and would do it again. Johnny our host made it one special High Tea. Truly a must do and the chocolate is awesome.
- The service was impeccable and the place was absolutely adorable. Everything was delicious and the staff deserve the highest praise.
- Service was amazing, food was awesome, the best chocolates!
- Really lovely place, warm staff, amazing hot chocolate and treats. Beautiful presentation. My daughter loved it. Great coffee too actually.
- It was wonderful! Everything tasted so good, and the service was amazing. A wonderful discovery, given I’ve never been to Mariebelle.
- Had such a great time! Exceeded expectations. Johnny was great. Such a fun cute atmosphere.
Select date and session