🎫 Unlimited Asian Tapas & Sushi for 90 mins (not including drinks)
🎫 Unlimited Asian Tapas & Sushi with bottomless wine/beer for 90 mins
🍣 Fresh sushi (unlimited!)
🥟 Delicious Asian tapas (also unlimited!)
✨ Order your meal via interactive table surface projections and tablets
🎨 Customise your virtual tablecloths, and colour & draw on the surface!
🕹️ Play engaging retro games such as memory, pong and more
🎥 Watch a live chef-cam feed
🕒 Date and time:
- Mondays–Fridays: 1pm–11pm
- Saturdays: 11am–11pm
- Sundays: 12pm–11pm
⏳ Duration: 90 minutes. Last orders are taken at 75 minutes
📍 Locations: Inamo Covent Garden or Inamo Soho
👤 Age requirement: 18+ with valid ID
🍽️ Menu options: some dishes can be substituted to accommodate dietary requirements.
♿ Accessibility: both sites have wheelchair access
📱 Please see your Fever ticket & confirmation email for all essential post-purchase information
❓ Please note: largest table, 10 pax max. Subject to restaurant's availability.
- Click here to view the full menu
Inamo are pioneering restaurants & bars. With locations in Soho and Covent Garden, they craft Japanese, Chinese, Thai & Korean cuisine, including fresh sushi, served to share. Interactive projections on your table surface enable you to set the mood, discover the local neighbourhood, and entertain you with retro games, live chef-cam feed, and even graffiti your table top. Come and check it out with a Fever ticket that includes unlimited tapas, sushi and fizz!
- Great experience, kind of slow service but would definitely come again
- Best value , best food , highly recommended
- Enjoyable food but we had a late table so did not get to enjoy the full experience but it was good nonetheless
- Loved it!
- great food friendly staff Perfect
- Went for my girlfriends birthday, they made us feel super comfortable
- Great service and great event!
- wish we had more time at the venue. next time I'll bring a fork so I can get through the good quicker
- a decent experience. although not all food was available
- love the food, the games were a bit of a problem with the system but the whole experience was great and definitely worth the money and time
- Absolutely loved this experience! One of the best restaurants in London!
- was good but was more of a hype kind of place than a place to visit multiple times (happy I went though)
- Was a really good experience I will definitely be returning, sushi could be better but everything else was really good, I ate my belly full!
- Too many item was not available (overall the one who my vegetarian friend could eat) Staff great 😍
- the sushi with strawberries was incredible. don't be shy asking for drinks too be topped up
How to get there?
Ateneu Comercial do Porto
Rua de Passos Manuel 44, Porto, 4000-381
- São Bento
- Estação de São Bento