⭐ Bubble Planet is an immersive experience in which you'll surround yourself with bubbles like never before! Step into a planet beyond your imagination with VR technology, themed rooms, fantastical landscapes, and even a hot air balloon flight simulator. Jump from one immersive space to the next and explore them all with your five senses!
Gates to Bubble Planet are now open! Don't miss out 😍
Tickets for Bubble Planet in London
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the exhibition
- Adult (ages 13–64)
- Child (ages 4–12)
- Senior (65+), Student (13–26) and People with disabilities
- Family Bundle (4+ tickets, max. 2 adults)
- Group Bundle (8+ tickets)
🎫 VIP Admission - includes entry to the exhibition + VR experience* + 1 Bubble Planet poster + Free cloakroom
- VIP Adult (ages 13–64)
- VIP Child (ages 4–12)
🎫 Premium Flex Entry VIP - includes full access to the experience at any time on your selected date, entry to the VR experience* a Bubble Planet poster and free cloakroom
*For Standard Admission ticket holders, access to the VR experience can be purchased separately on site
🎈 Enter a surreal and colourful world of bubbles
🛁 Discover all kinds of bubbles, interact with them, and immerse yourself in a dreamy environment!
✨ Go on a journey with more than 10 rooms, each with a different theme
🌈 Travel through fantastic landscapes designed to stimulate the senses
✨ Enjoy an immersive experience with VR tech, simulators and illusions
📅 Dates and times: select your date & time directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: approx. 60-90 minutes
📍 Location: Unit 22 Fulton Road, Wembley
👤 Age requirement: suitable for all ages! Minors must be accompanied by an adult. Children under the age of 4 can visit free of charge
♿ Accessibility: the venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
🚗 Parking is not available at the exhibit, please check the FAQs for details on public transport and parking in the area
🧥 Cloakroom available on-site
Enter Bubble Planet, where the bubbles are the biggest and most fantastic ever! Prepare to explore an incredible planet that will challenge your imagination, amaze you with the magic of science, and unleash the child in you. Inside this spherical world full of bubbles, you will have the opportunity to hop from one immersive space to the next, experiencing them all with your five senses! With oversized bubbles, balloons, soap, and more, this sensory universe will give you the opportunity to see the world in a whole new way—even allowing you to travel the globe with a hot air balloon flight simulator. Get your tickets now!
- Loved every minute, amazing visuals and sound effects, and was very entertaining!!
- So much fun and really worth the visit!
- Very fun time with my daughters. There is something for everyone
- Brilliant so much fun
- Amazing experience!!! My son loved it and so did I
- Loved it! Better than expected
- Absolutely loved it, had so much fun and most importantly we laughed so much
- My kids loved it!! Everything room was just breathtaking. Thank you
- Absolutely amazing !! The place was clean, the staff was extremely friendly, they didn’t know what more to do to make us happy, the entertainment was 100 , so many rooms of fun for children and adults !! My children are so in love and can’t wait to return ! Thank you, I highly recommend it!
- I saw this on a twitter and and was highly skeptical. My children are 7, 5 and 3months and they all loved it. My wife gave it a 9/10. And I'd give it a 10/10 too. So many creative rooms. So much thought, passion and love clearly went into this project. It's a must visit!
- went with my children and we all had a great time. The only annoying part was having to pay extra for some of the other bits.
- Amazing! Kids loved it!
- Can’t wait to come again
- Amazing time I recommend this experience, to ALL ages . They staff are funny also . Some not all.
How to get there?
DoubleTree By Hilton Toluca
Calle Industria Minera 503, Delegación San Lorenzo Tepaltitlán, Toluca de Lerdo, 50010
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Dec 2023
- Jan 2024
––– Low availability