⭐ Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience is a 360º digital art exhibition in Washington DC that invites you to step into the universe of the Dutch genius, Vincent van Gogh. It is brought to you by the organizers of a collection of widely successful exhibitions present in cities across Europe, Asia and the Americas.
🚨 D.C.! Van Gogh the Immersive Experience closes its doors on January 31. Get your tickets before it's gone with 20% OFF using the discount code VG20WASHINGTON! 🚨
Tickets for Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience in Washington D.C.
🎫 Standard Access - includes entry to the exhibition:
- Child (4 to 12)
- Family Bundle (4+ tickets, max. 2 adults)
- Senior (65+), Student (13 to 26), or Military
- Group Bundle (min. 8 people) - enjoy a 10% discount on ticket prices
🎫 VIP Access - includes entry to the exhibition, entry to the VR experience* with skip-the-line, and a poster of your choice:
- VIP Adult
- VIP Child (4 to 12)
🎫 Premium Flex Entry VIP - includes full access to the experience at any time on your selected date, entry to the VR experience* with skip-the-line, and a poster of your choice
- Only purchasable when selecting the first time slot of each date
- Final entry time is one hour before closing
📸 Photo Add-on- includes a photo in our green screen where you will be able to choose between several Van Gogh-related backgrounds
🛍️Merch Add-on - includes playing cards, a pencil case tin, and a keychain
*For Standard Access only ticket holders, entry to the VR experience can be purchased separately on site
👉 For personalized packages and private sessions for full buyouts, please visit our website
🧘♀️ Check out our Yoga at Van Gogh sessionsand discover the artist's masterpieces in a whole new way! Get your tickets here
🎨 Discover a new way to enjoy the works of Vincent van Gogh
👨🎨 Immerse yourself in the artist's masterpieces with a 360-degree digital show
📽️ One-of-a-kind VR experience: travel through 8 works and their source of inspiration in "A Day in the Life of the Artist in Arles France"
✨ Digital displays, sound effects, projection mapping and much more!
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: The visit will take around 60 to 75 minutes
👤 Age requirement: All ages! Free entry for children under 4 years old
📍 Location: Rhode Island Center. Get directions
♿ Accessibility: The exhibition is wheelchair accessible
🚗 Parking: Parking is 50% off for all guests in lot P2425. Parking is available for purchase at the discounted rate at our Box Office. Please, have your license plate number ready upon entry to the experience
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
Have you ever dreamt of stepping into a painting? Take an awe-inspiring journey into the incomparable universe of Van Gogh, one of the greatest artistic geniuses of the 19th century. Explore his life, his work, and his secrets as never before through cutting-edge 360-degree digital projections, a one-of-a-kind VR experience, and a uniquely atmospheric light and sound show. This unique experience brought to you by Exhibition Hub has already thrilled 2 million visitors in the USA, in New York, Atlanta, Washington DC, and Boston, among other cities like London. Become completely immersed in the works of art around you, and feel the shift in reality as you dive deep into the world created by Van Gogh's brush strokes. Get your tickets for Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience in Washington D.C.!
- Cami D.Jun 2022Beautifully done. The VR experience is well worth the additional expense.
- Cay H.Jun 2022Is an amazing experience, specially if you get the VIP tour as it is indeed immersive. Everyone should enjoy this wonderful opportunity.
- Brigette A.Jun 2022Omg definitely one of DCs top attractions! I loved every moment. I would recommend a jacket and/or blanket because you really can sit in the immersion room for hours… it just gets too cold to actually sit there and watch enjoy it. Would strongly recommend the experience 🍄🍄🍄😎
- Lyndon W.May 2022Awesome experience! Immersion into the mind set and creativity of Van Gogh. Found new respect for his work.
- Dawn E.Mar 2022Great exhibit. Excellent use of digital engineering to help participants experience Van Gogh’s art and learn about his life and inspiration.
- Elizabeth M.Jun 2022Amazing! Must see exhibit. Don’t miss the Virtual Reality experience; it was incredible.
- Russell V.Jun 2022Unbelievably fantastic exhibit. I was overwhelmed. Loved it so much!
- Jean L.Mar 2022Loved the immersive room, the Van Gogh holograms and the use of animation throughout the exhibit.
- Connie R.Apr 2022The immersive experience itself is a work of genius art! The use of modern technology brings the artwork alive and it elicits a true depth of emotion.
- Malika H.May 2022It was so great! I loved the self-guided pace and everything about the exhibit is so insightful. It’s immersive indeed!
- Andee C.May 2022It was such a unique, unforgettable experience. My expectations were so surpassed. I would highly recommend this if you love Van Gogh or just want a different art experience.
- Kimberli S.Apr 2022If you don't think you'll like it because you're not "into art", you're wrong. You'll LOVE it! Absolutely amazing and mesmerizing. Something for every age! Don't miss out!
- Nola S.Apr 2022It was a lot of fun getting to learn about Van Gogh and seeing some of his works up close. The interactive coloring and VR were also very fun and safe. The immersion room was really interesting and I could have stayed there for a while if I didn't have to rush for dinner reservations!
- Erika O.Apr 2022A beautiful exhibit that my partner and I really enjoyed. Neither of us are huge art fanatics or connoisseurs, but we were still able to enjoy his masterpieces and learned a lot of information about Van Gogh!
- Carolyn I.Mar 2022The Van Gogh experience was magical and very informative. My husband and I really enjoyed it!
Rhode Island Center
524 Rhode Island Ave NE, 20002-1231