🎫 Ticket for 1 person to Dining in the Dark, a unique blindfolded tasting experience with a surprise menu
⭐ A unique and sightless sensorial tasting experience
🍽️ A delicious 3-course menu to delight and surprise your tastebuds
❔ Become part of a mysterious and interactive experience
🍸 Delicious drinks available for purchase
📅 Date: Sunday 10 April
🕒 Time: 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 90 minutes
📍 Location: Quaglino's
🍽️ Dietary requirements: allergies and dietary requirements can be catered for
🔗 Safety Measures: you can read the safety measures for this event here
Surprise your senses and test out your taste buds. Just choose your favourite colour, and we'll take care of the rest…
🟢 Green (Vegan)
- Starter: a vegetable in the aftermath of a blaze, accompanied by garnishes carrying rich flavours of the land
- Main: a hearty, filling dish inspired by the South Mediterranean
- Dessert: a mix of Mother Nature's favourite tropical flavours
🔵 Blue (Seafood)
- Starter: an unlikely yet surprisingly complementary combination of sweet and salty
- Main: a hearty dish from the oceans coupled with a side of gifts from the land
- Dessert: a sweet and salty mix of indulgent flavours and contrasting textures
🔴 Red (Meat)
- Starter: a cool blend of sharp flavours and varying textures put on display before you
- Main: a mouth-watering, filling, tender and juicy dish with soft and crispy complements
- Dessert: an indulgent combination of rich flavours and contrasting temperatures
Ever wondered what it is like to eat in the dark? Eminent psychologists have been advocating dining in the dark as the ultimate taste experience for many years. Studies show that 80% of people eat with their eyes; with that sense eliminated, the theory is that the other senses—namely taste and smell—take over to elevate your meal to a whole new level. After donning your blindfold in the darkened, candlelit room, you'll soon realise that focusing on taste and smell alone can be a truly enlightening experience—provided you're not afraid of the dark!
💬 Aishlea S. - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Fantastic and well-thought experience. Really had to rely on other senses to get your way through the table and manage to carefully grab your wine without spilling. Food menu was well thought out... Our waitress was fantastic. Had a great time and would recommend to all"
💬 Devon P. - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Fabulous from start to finish. Waiters were great and welcoming and the food was amazing! Definitely would recommend it and can’t wait to come back!"
How to get there?
Chamber, The Arts House
1 Old Parliament Ln, 179429