🎫 Off-Peak ticket for 1 person
🎫 Peak ticket for 1 person
Tickets must be purchased in pairs
🎩 Time Travel to the early 20th century
🍸 Drinks at the Seven Sins Platform Bar
🚂 Immersive theatrical experience on board of a luxury train
🍽️ Delicious dining with a 4-course menu from MasterChef 2017 finalist Louisa Ellis
📅 Date: various dates (select when you purchase)
- Tuesday - Friday: 6 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
- Sunday: 2 p.m. and 5 p.m.
📍 Location: Funicular Productions - Pedley Street Station, East London
👤 Age requirement: 13+
🍽️ Dietary requirements: the 4-course meal is suitable for all dietary requirements
❓ Please note: If you purchase tickets separately and wish to be seated together, you will have to contact the venue (contact information in your Fever ticket and confirmation email)
- Celeriac & truffle soup
- Beetroot tartare, apple, walnut, cultured cream & sorrel
- Meat: braised blade of beef, carrot, black garlic, onion, potato rosti, braised lettuce & red wine gravy
- Vegan: sage gnocchi, black garlic, onion, braised lettuce & shimeji mushrooms
- Dairy: buttermilk panna cotta, raspberry, puffed wild rice, sherbet
- Vegan: coconut cream, raspberry, puffed wild rice, sherbet powder
Pedley Street Station has recently opened and launched its new luxury train, 'The Murdér Express'! Despite the name, there's never been a murder on this journey. That being said, there's a first time for everything... In this lavish trip, you and other pleasure-seeking passengers will be transported back to the glamour of the early 20th century, where you'll be able to enjoy drinks at the Seven Sins platform bar. Once you board the train carriage bound to the fictional town of Murdér in France, you will be served a selection of dishes from a delicious 4-course menu created by MasterChef finalist Louisa Ellis. Enjoy the journey, but don't forget: if there is evil afoot, everyone is a suspect!