🎫 Adult ticket for 1 to the Secret Old London Tour
⚰️ Walk through the graveyard of the finest medieval church in London
🛡️ See the memorial to William Wallace aka Braveheart
⛪ Stand inside the shell of a church destroyed in the Blitz
🔥 See where the Great Fire of London stopped
🏛️ Stand where Gladiators fought in London’s Roman Amphitheatre
📅 Date: various Saturdays available (select during purchase)
🕒 Time: 11 a.m.
⌛ Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes
📍 Location: Barbican Tube
Walking through the ancient streets of London, you’ll learn what lies beneath your feet, from 14th century Black Death victims to a long lost Roman Amphitheatre. Standing by some of the most foreboding locations in the city, we’ll tell you about the gruesome executions which took place here, and the partying and revelry which accompanied them! This walk will surely leave you with a lasting impression of a different side of London!
- Really interesting tour- guide was soooo knowledgeable. Shared loads of interesting facts with us- thx again Matt
- Excellent knowledge from the guide who was always friendly and welcomed questions. Would definitely go on one of his tours again
- Very interesting trip around bits of London I have never seen before
- Matt was a great and knowledgable guide. Learn a lot about my new city.
- It was amazing and Matt was very friendly and approachable as well as knowledgeable. Was one of the nicest walking tours we had
- Matt was a very knowledgeable guide. Thoroughly enjoyed the tour
- Very knowleable guide, expert in his job and interesting tour!!!
- Perfect tour through the streets of London revealed hidden secrets
- Very good tour
Select date and session