🎫 Adult ticket for 1 to the Secret London Tour
✨ Enjoy a unique tour of London's secret spots
❔ Hear of hidden tales and facts that are stranger than fiction!
🗺️ Not your typical tourist trail...
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 90 minutes approx.
📍 Location: the tour will begin from the equestrian statue of King Charles I on the roundabout, just to the south of Trafalgar Square
👤 Age requirement: 18+ with valid ID
On this unique and unusual tour, you'll uncover hidden parts of London that few people know about. You'll come across secret alleyways, ancient pubs, hear of body snatchers and murders and reveal the unexpected and unseen. Away from the usual tourist trail, the guides will show you gas-lit alleyways, past old pubs and bookshops, remnants of sprawling mansions, unusual art and secret societies. Come and enjoy exploring a city a few layers deeper than most on The Secret London Tour!
- Absolutely loved the tour! It was hilarious and unique. Highly recommend!!
- Excellent tour. Jess was very knowledgable and brought our walk alive. We loved it!
- Awesome experience, very enjoyable and interesting and had a lovely tour guide with a great sense of humour too!
- Loved our tour with Rozie, lovely, knowledgeable lady who made the tour fun and informative. Highly recommend x
- Brilliant and friendly guide, despite the rain it was a great afternoon! Thank you!
- Jes was a great guide, very informative and entertaining will definitely look out for other tours
- It was really informative! The tour guide Jess was amazing!
- Outstanding experience!!! I would highly recommend !
- Very interesting tour delivered in a friendly style.
- great walk with a very knowledgeable Guide!
- Matt the guide was great
- So interesting. Loved it!
- Loved this tour, Mat was amazing. Lovely company with an amazing weather. Will definitely recommend it even if you think you know London give this one a try. Great Tour, thanks Mat
- Jess was brilliant and brought out the nuances of London’s lesser known historical gems of interest beautifully.
- Excellent and a really nice and helpful guide
How to get there?
Equestrian Statue of Charles I
Londres, WC2N 5DU
- Charing Cross
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Sept 2023
- Oct 2023
- Nov 2023
- Dec 2023
- Jan 2024
- Feb 2024
- Mar 2024
- Apr 2024
- May 2024
- Jun 2024
- Jul 2024
- Aug 2024
- Sept 2024
- Oct 2024
- Nov 2024
- Dec 2024
––– Low availability