⭐ After a huge success in different cities worldwide with over 100,000 attendees, Authentic Flamenco is finally coming to Seattle! On this international tour, Authentic Flamenco presents Paula Rodríguez, a renowned flamenco artist performing in a passionate flamenco show brought by the Royal Opera of Madrid & Fever. Witness the raw power of the captivating Spanish art form from an incredible venue in Seattle.
🚨 Seattle! Due to the extraordinary demand, there will be a new show added on December 16 at 2:30 p.m. The Gates to Authentic Flamenco will be open for a limited time only. Get your tickets before they're gone! 🚨
Tickets for Authentic Flamenco Presents Paula Rodríguez in Seattle
🎫 General Admission - good visibility without seat selection
🎫 Preferential Admission - great visibility without seat selection
🎫 VIP Admission - amazing visibility with seat selection and meet and greet with the performers to take photos after the show
🎫 VIP+ Admission - best visibility with seat selection and meet and greet with the performers to take photos after the show
💃 Experience a passionate and traditional Spanish flamenco show created by the award-winning dancer and choreographer Amador Rojas and performed by a team of remarkable Spanish performers, including the brilliant Paula Rodríguez
🎭 Discover the magic of the Royal Opera of Madrid, the most prominent performing arts establishment in Spain, recognized as the best opera company globally at the 2019 International Opera Awards
🤩 Produced by SO-LA-NA Entertainment, the best flamenco company of its kind
🏛️ Located in a gorgeous venue in Seattle
📅 Dates and times: select your date & time directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 1 hour prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted) For VIP & VIP+ ticket holders the experience will be around 90 minutes with a meet & greet with the artists at the end of the show
📍 Location: Leo K. Theatre at Seattle Repertory Theatre
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome! Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: the venue is ADA compliant
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
- Paula Rodríguez (dancer)
- José “El Escarpín” (dancer)
- Ángel Flores (guitar)
- Antonio Jiménez (guitar)
- Jonathan Reyes (singer)
- José “Del Calli” (singer)
Flamenco is an expression of passion and emotion; with it, the feelings that make us human are honored and celebrated. Originating in Spain, this special show, in partnership with the Royal Opera of Madrid and produced by SO-LA-NA, brings together award-winning professionals for an unforgettable performance with stunning vocals, instruments, and dances. Whether you’re an avid flamenco lover or just seeing it for the first time, there’s no better, more authentic way to witness firsthand the raw power of this captivating Spanish art form. Olé!
Be among the first to enjoy this experience in your city. Check out what others have said about similar Fever experiences around the world!
- Paul H.Nov 2023Incredible performance by all the artists. A privilege to be there. Beautiful setting, also.
- Hind A.Nov 2023It was amazing show really we injoued , and for next time i hope to see bigger show and spending more time . Thanks you for nice event. Best wishes
- Anood A.Nov 2023One of the best flamenco shows i have been to !! I was amazed !! Even better than the ones we attended in barcelona 😍 !! Love it cant wait to see them again and again !!
- Annemie P.Nov 2023An amazing show! Guitarists, singers and dancers were all superb! We enjoyed every moment! Bravo!
- Alejandro J.Nov 2023This was such an amazing experience. The music, the dancing, the atmosphere made the entire Flamenco experience magical. My only regret is that it ended. The performers could have gone on and the entire audience would have been captivated and enthralled by such a performance.
- Munna J.Nov 2023Wonderful performance. Thoroughly enjoyed.
- Ahmad R.Nov 2023An amazing show and the performers were extraordinary
- Mohamed A.Nov 2023It was amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
- Pbgd74jrhzNov 2023It was amazing amazing amazing loved it
Pestana Palace Lisboa
Rua Jau 54, Lisboa, 1300-314