⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Seattle. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Joe Hisaishi at The Museum of Flight under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Museum of Flight Seattle
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Seattle
- Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind - Opening Theme
- Laputa: Castle in the Sky - Kimi wo Nosete - Carrying You
- My Neighbour Totoro - Kaze no Toori Michi - Path of the Wind
- My Neighbour Totoro - Tonari no Totoro - Main Theme
- Kiki's Delivery Service - Umi no Mieru Machi - A Town with an Ocean View
- Kiki's Delivery Service - Tabidachi - Journey
- Princess Mononoke - Main Theme
- Spirited Away - Inochi no Namae - Name of Life
- Spirited Away - Chihiro's Waltz
- Ponyo - Gake no Ue no Ponyo - Ponyo on the Cliff
- The Wind Rises - A Journey (A Dream of Flight)
- Kikujiro - Summer
- The Tale of Princess Kaguya - When I Remember This Life
- Howl's Moving Castle - Merry Go Round of Life
- Listeso String Quartet
- Absolutely incredible. The musicians were extremely talented and the venue had the perfect ambiance.
- An incredibly lovely experience shared with a string quartet that loved the source music as much as we did!
- I strongly recommend this concert, especially if you are a huge fan of ghibli!! Pretty awesome, the best performance!
- A fantastic night out with great music. The addition of the open Museum of Flight exhibit was a great pre-show bonus! The musicians has a fanatic selection and were very talented.
- A wonderful program by the Musicians! The introductions were short and sweet, and direct. The length of the program was perfect. The venue at the Museum of Flight was great in that there was no "downtown" traffic, etc.
- Great musicians and choice of songs!!
- Music was amazing + free red barn museum tour
- absolutely breathtaking
- Beautiful performance by talented musicians! Made me want to rewatch all of Miyazaki :)
- Don't miss it.
- Lovely as always!
- love everything absolutely coming again!
- SUPERB!! A forsure MUST see!!
- beautiful music played beautiful musician
The Museum of Flight
9404 East Marginal Way South, 98108
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
Get a full refund when you cancel up to 48 hours before the start time. No questions asked!