⭐ Titanic. The Exhibition is coming to National Harbor, MD after sold-out runs in London and New York, bringing with it a selection of personal artifacts never before seen in America that tell touching stories of the ship's passengers and crew.
🚢 The Experience is Now Open 🎉
Tickets for Titanic. The Exhibition at National Harbor, MD
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the audio guided exhibition
- Adult (ages 13+)
- Child (ages 4-12)
🎫 VIP Admission - includes priority entry to the audio guided exhibition and a printed souvenier photo.
- VIP Adult (ages 13+)
- Children with a standard ticket that are accompanying a VIP ticket holder will also gain priority entry
🎫 Discounted Admission - includes entry to the audio guided exhibition at a discounted price
- Senior (65+), Student (13–26) or Military - valid ID required
- Group Bundle (min. 6 tickets)
- Big Group Bundle (min. 30 tickets or exclusive sessions. Please click here )
🛳️ Embark on a narrative experience describing the events aboard the famous ship on that fateful day in 1912
🥾 Unravel the true story of the ship through old photographs, personal belongings, and other relics from the passengers
🔊 An audio guide in multiple languages will narrate the stories of the passengers with testimonies from survivors, music, and sound effects
✨ Witness a recreation of the ship's interior—from a first-class suite to a humble third-class cabin
📅 Dates and times: select your date & time directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: approx. 1 hour and 30 minutes
📍 Location: 254 Mariner Passage at National Harbor
🚗 Parking: Paid Parking Available at St. George Garage
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome. Children under 4 enter free of charge
♿ Accessibility: the exhibition is wheelchair accessible. Please keep in mind that no rentals will be available on site
🎧 This experience includes an audio-guided tour. A free rental headset will be provided with the audio guide.
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
Titanic. The Exhibition is far more than a display of historic items: it is a unique narrative experience, a tale of the people aboard history’s most legendary ship on its maiden and final journey. Travel back to 1912 through photographs, handwritten letters, wayward keepsakes, and other personal belongings telling countless stories about fates and heroic deeds on board. As you listen to survivor testimonies on your audio guide, you will have a chance to observe recreated interiors of natural size, witnessing the stark contrast between a lavish first-class suite and a humble third-class cabin. Past and present come together in this emotional journey, a trip through time that brings us closer to the myths, stories, and glamor of the historic Titanic.
- Great date night. We loved the free pre-recorded audio devices, ice wall so you can feel the cold, and monumental history. Very well done
- Loved it. The personal stories were great. The audio narration was well done.
- It was a wonderful exhibit on the Titanic. Showing belongings of passengers, construction of the ship, recreation of rooms. I was able to locate my great uncle who was in 3rd class and 26 years old and a tap dancer coming to New York from County Cork, Ireland . Thomas O'Brien. He died because they locked the doors but he helped a mother and child escape by bending the bars along with two other men. She recounted the story when she was rescued.
- It was fantastic! What a superb exhibit. From the start we appreciate that time slots were honored so that we didn’t get jammed up at each station. We loved the headphones that told the personal stories of so many lives affected & influenced by this horrific event. It equally shared the stories of the rich, the not-so-rich & everyone in between. It gave the facts & the thoughts. When the show couldn’t provide the exact image or scene from the titanic, it offered a replica or an alternative, which truly set the whole picture in our minds. All the way up to the end with the final showcases, we were mesmerized. What a wonderful way to tell the story of a terrible & tragic loss, while personalizing each part. Many of us had tears & all of us were moved, even the young ones were engaged. Great job. We will share this with others.
- Great experience, loved the audio!
- The exhibit was very well done! Well worth the money.
- Overall we found it very interesting. We particularly liked seeing the actual salvaged objects.
- Very nice exhibit
- It was a beautiful learning opportunity. Just one suggestion, the exhibit visitors should be given some print information about the fascinating history of the Titanic, besides the audio guide.
- Great Exhibition with relics that are incredible.
- I am a history buff. I loved the experience of seeing the artifacts and learning the unknown stories.
- Love the experience
- Well laid out and the audio was excellent.
- Thorough in information. Very moving. Personal stories made it come alive. Impressed with stuff from Olympia as lookalikes.
254 Mariner Passage, Oxon Hill, MD, 20745
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Dec 2023
- Jan 2024
––– Low availability