⭐ The Walt Disney Archives opens a vault of historical and special treasures, original artworks, artefacts, costumes, props and memorabilia with the launch of Disney100: The Exhibition, now in London! This once-in-a-lifetime event celebrates the magic of Disney, which has captured the hearts of audiences around the globe.
🚨 Only a few days left until doors open on March 6! Tickets are selling fast, get yours before it's too late! 🚨
🎫 General Admission - includes admission to the experience
🎫 FLEXI Fast Track - includes flexible admission to the experience at any time on your selected date PLUS a unique Disney100: The Exhibition collectible silver pin and branded laminate & lanyard
🎫 VIP - includes admission to the experience with queue jump at the time of your booking PLUS branded laminate & lanyard, a soft drink, Disney100 can/bottle holder, a unique collectible Disney100: The Exhibition silver pin, tote bag, plush toy, new exclusive lithograph print, foil wrapped D100 poster and free digital photos to be taken at the experience
👉 Choose one of the following options:
- Adult (17+)
- Child (5-16) Senior/OAP (65+), Student, or NHS
- Group Bundle (8–20 tickets)
🖌️ Ten extensive, themed galleries with renowned classics from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937) to contemporary releases such as Encanto (2021) alongside interactive Micky & Minnie artworks from renowned British artist Dominic Harris
✨ Featuring the latest members of the Disney family—Pixar, Star Wars, and MARVEL
🏛️ A 20,000-square-foot exhibition with lots of interactive fun for families and children
🌍 A global celebration to mark the official 100th anniversary of The Walt Disney Company, with exhibitions in Philadelphia PA, IL, Munich, Germany, and now London!
🚨 There is no character meet-and-greet 🚨
📅 Date: select your dates/times in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: the visit will take approx. 1 hour
📍 Location: Excel London
👤Age requirement: all ages welcome. Free entry for children under 5
♿ Accessibility: the venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
🚙 Purchase your parking spot here
🎁 How about getting tickets to the experience Disney100: The Exhibition for your loved ones with our gift card? Check it out here
It all began with a mouse and a dream; a dream that became a story. A story now being told. Dive into the world of The Walt Disney Company and experience 100 years of magic like never before! Wonder at rare, original artefacts and props, see original costumes from your favourite Disney classics, and explore revolutionary exhibits that bring the magic of Disney to life. Featuring the latest members of the Disney family (Pixar, Star Wars, MARVEL, and National Geographic), along with renowned classics like Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937) and recent releases such as Encanto (2021), this incredible celebration of all things Disney has something for everyone. Get your tickets now to Disney100: The Exhibition in London!
The official and only approved ticketing partners of this show are those listed on the event websiteonly. Click here for more information about official partners and ticket re-sale.
- Mark M.Oct 2023A wonderfully presented and engaging exhibit. Thoroughly recommend it to fans of Disney or movie making in general.
- John T.Oct 2023Great exhibition, had a great time. Well worth the entrance fee. 👍😊
- Helen G.Oct 2023Great to see so many items. Queue moved quickly and it was really enjoyable.
- Lavern S.Oct 2023We really enjoyed seeing some old photos of Walt Disney and his family growing up and how he created the studio and the characters over the years and some of the props and items used in Star Wars and Marvel movies. We also saw some original sheet music and how they made some of the sounds for the cartoons. Kids and Big kids will love to see these hidden gems.
- Kellymarie A.Jan 2024Was amazing loved every minute of the experience of the Disney 100 love love love recommend anyone to come here
- Steph J.Oct 2023Great exhibition. Takes at least 2 hours if you want to make the most of all exhibits.
- Robin O.Oct 2023Exhibition was fantastic and full of information. It was brilliant for both Disney mega fans and fans who didn't know a lot. The only thing I did think was that the shop lacked a range of merchandise apart from books and toys. Pins and badges would have been a bonus.
- John M.Oct 2023Easy to get to excellent displays my daughter and 3 grandaughters and myself absolutely loved it
- Julie B.Jan 2024Very interesting and informative, spent 3 hours and thoroughly enjoyed the experience.
- Steve F.Jan 2024We have seen many Disney exhibitions in the past, this was a very comprehensive journey from the beginnings to the present with a huge amount of exhibits.
- Paige V.Jan 2024Absolutely amazing experience! I would 100% recommend to anyone that is a fan of disney. I went by myself and is still a great experience either with people or just for you. I would definitely go again <3
- Carly M.Jan 2024Loved it! The day was booked as a birthday gift, so pleased we came. 2 things I will say though - the booking fee on each type of ticket, I didn’t understand why? We also asked for a photo to be taken of the 5 of us - and it was - but as someone who is photo mad - only one was taken and thankfully no one was blinking. I’m sure it drives staff mad to take photos but we’d have been so upset if the photo had to be deleted. Just a thought; take more than one.
- Yvonne D.Dec 2023An amazing experience - loved it!
- Annette D.Oct 2023A fabulous Disney experience for any Disney fan!!!
- James E.Oct 2023Absolutely the best exhibition I have been to for a life time it really was like being Disney world all over again the magic never stops but always continues!
How to get there?
Royal Victoria Dock 1 Western Gateway, E16 1FR
- Custom House for ExCel
Don't miss out!
Check available dates and tickets
Select date and session
- Mar 2024
- Apr 2024