🎫 Child Ticket (7-16)
🎫 Adult Ticket (17-59)
🎫 Concessions Ticket (60+)
🎫 Family Ticket (2 adults + 2 children)
Children under the age of 7 are admitted for free
💸 Take a journey through history and consumer culture
📰 Over 12,000 items and design artefacts on display
✨ Temporary and permanent exhibitions
🏤 A small and quirky museum
💡 Perfect day out idea for families
📅 Date: Mondays - Sundays (select during purchase)
- Monday to Saturday from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Sundays and Bank Holidays from 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
📍 Location: The Museum of Brands
❓ For this event, all sales are final and tickets can’t be refunded, changed or modified. For more information, please refer to our T&Cs
Take a nostalgic journey through 200 years of consumer culture, social change and lifestyle at the Museum of Brands, located in the heart of Notting Hill. Established in 1984, the museum features over 12,000 original items and images from iconic brands, as well as housing over half a million items. The collection aims to concentrate on areas that have transformed daily life– from entertainment, to children's toys, to wartime ephemera, royal souvenirs and more! Reflecting a vast social history and the evolution of consumer lifestyle, this museum is a must for fans of history, British culture, design, and commercial art.
- Amazing journey through hundreds of brands. Wonderful museum with a very charming caffetteria, I will definitely suggest it to my friends and possibly go and pay another visit.
- Worth every penny!
- Super museum. Informative for both adults and kids alike.
- Lots and lots to see. Fab!
- Really unique collection
- Fab museum in lovely spot although would benefit from more variety in displays
- Brilliant day
Select date and session
- Apr 2023
- May 2023