⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Liverpool. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Taylor Swift at St George's Hall under the gentle glow of candlelight.
Add-on: Snapshot by Candlelight
📸 Personalise your Candlelight experience and make it unforgettable! Snapshot by Candlelight is an enchanting photo service that makes the most of the beautiful glow of the candles. Strike a pose and our photographers will print an instant photo for you to take home as a lovely keepsake.
📍 Venue: St George's Hall - North Entrance
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Zone D tickets are 16+ ONLY
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Liverpool
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Lavender Haze
- Love Story
- Blank Space
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
- All Too Well
- Wildest Dreams
- I Knew You Were Trouble
- You Belong With Me
- 3rd February:
- Rondino Strings
- 23rd March:
- String Quartet - To be announced!
- Alex J.Jan 2023Beautiful atmosphere, the musicians are so talented and all the staff were lovely and welcoming
- Suzy B.Jan 2023Music was incredible. It was so beautiful visually too. Wasn't sure what my 11 year old would think but she was captivated from the start. A Magical night, would highly recommend ♥️
- Sarah J.Jan 2023A beautiful setting and real quality from the string quartet. I had shivers down my spine the whole way through!
- Deniece P.Jan 2023The staff were wonderfully attentive. The musicians were fabulous and knowledgeable about the artist. Me and my 13 year old Swifty loved it. Can't wait for the Midnights recital..! Hint hint. Gorgeous venue.
- Sophie D.Jan 2023Superbly talentent musicians in a beautiful setting
- Tracy C.Jan 2023Amazing experience from start to finish. Myself & my daughter loved it.
- Elizabeth P.Jan 2023Perfect surroundings. Perfect music and musicians. As always
- Sam W.Jan 2023Wonderful performance by the string quartet!
- Sarah W.Jan 2023Beautiful venue and music. Fever staff were really attentive and professional. To enhance the experience I would suggest when introducing each song maybe some facts about the song (eg this is her biggest selling single or this got to number one in x countries) as sometimes the transitions were limited. But overall great evening
How to get there?
Wine Tasting Bar
Tv. do Fala-Só 15C, Lisboa, Portugal, 1250-217
Don't miss out!
Check available dates and tickets
Select date and session