🎫 Adult entry for 1 (16+)
🎫 Child entry for 1 (5–15)
Kids under 5 go free
🛥️ Enjoy a 50-minute Mersey River cruise aboard the Mersey Ferry
👂 Listen to a dedicated audio guide about the history of the waterfront
🌊 See waterside sights like the Tate Liverpool, the Royal Albert Dock, and more
📅 Date and time: various dates and times available (select during purchase)
📍 Location: Pier Head Ferry Terminal
👤 Age requirement: 5+
⏳ Duration: 50 minutes
❓ For this event, all sales are final and tickets can’t be refunded, changed or modified. For more information, please refer to our T&Cs
📱 You will find more information about your booking in your Fever ticket and confirmation email
Embark on a Mersey River cruise and enjoy Liverpool's world-famous waterfront from a whole new perspective. This jaunt aboard the well-known Mersey Ferry allows you to take in the rich history of the Liverpool Waterfront, while a full commentary provides the lowdown on what you're seeing for a whole 50 minutes. During your ride, discover the well-loved legacy of Liverpool and the river Mersey, with its musical and maritime history.
- Faye E.Mar 2023Really great trip, staff were really friendly and helpful too as I had our little boy with us 😊
- Pat N.Mar 2023Really enjoyable cruise. Very good commentary throughout. Would recommend this trip to anyone whether a visitor or local. Took us back a few years to when we used the ferries to go to New Brighton. Thank you very much.
- Andrea W.Aug 2022Although I am from Liverpool I never get tired of the Ferry across the Mersey. Loved it yet again.
- Emilio K.Feb 2022Was a lovely trip. Very informative and great fun for the kids
- Charlotte P.May 2022Amazing
- Steven C.Jun 2022Excellent
- Steve C.Sept 2022Great nice and easy to organise and enjoy!
How to get there?
Pier Head Ferry Terminal (Mersey Ferries)
Pier Head, George Parade, Liverpool, L3 1DP
Don't miss out!
Check available dates and tickets
Select date and session
No booking fees
- Feb 2024
- Mar 2024
- Apr 2024