⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Milwaukee. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Taylor Swift at The Abbey at St James 1868 under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Abbey at St James 1868
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: This venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 15+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Milwaukee
- Lavender Haze
- Love Story
- Blank Space
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
- All Too Well
- Wildest Dreams
- I Knew You Were Trouble
- You Belong With Me
- Listeso String Quartet
- Amazing! The musicians were incredibly talented and the performance was moving and wonderful. My boyfriend isn't exactly a huge Taylor Swift fan and he even enjoyed the performance immensely. Kudos to the performers.
- The musicians were fun, engaging, energetic, and amazing musicians! The music was absolutely beautiful. It was so much fun to hear a string quartet play arrangements of my favorite artist! The venue was absolutely gorgeous, the perfect backdrop.
- Great musicians - loved the added touch to introduce the songs/albums. And, my daughter was bursting at the seams to sign out loud, so it was fun the audience could do so the last couple of songs! Very well done and a great venue!
- Incredibly talented artists in a stunning space. Absolutely lovely experience, loved every minute!
- Please do more of these intimate shows in mke :) the audience sang! It was so cool! And… I think the musicians loved it too 😊
- The venue was absolutely beautiful and the performers were excellent. The show was a little short, but overall highly recommend!
- amazing show!! artists were funny, music was amazing, staff was helpful, venue beautiful!
- We loved it!! Absolutely beautiful and so much fun!
- 5 out of 5! Loved it!
- Venue was lovely, perfect length of time. Musicians were fantastic
- It was a cool venue with amazing talent. Wished there were more candles up high and not on the floor, very hard to see the ones in the floor.
- Absolutely loved this concert and the whole experience!!! Would definitely attend another!!
- Overall an incredible experience. Everyone was super nice and the music was beautiful!
- Excellent experience and my daughter and I loved it!
- Loved it! Beautiful music and beautiful venue.
St James 1868
833 W Wisconsin Ave, 53233-2308
Don't miss out!
Select date and session