⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in New York. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Radiohead at The Sheen Center under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Sheen Center
📅 Dates and times: April 1, 2023 at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in New York
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
- Burn the Witch
- Everything in Its Right Place
- Fake Plastic Trees
- Karma Police
- Weird Fishes / Arpeggi
- How to Disappear Completely
- All I Need
- Let Down
- Motion Picture Soundtrack
- Paranoid Android
- Highline String Quintet
- Absolutely incredible renditions of some of my favorite music. Somehow managed to capture the texture and tunes while adding something new to the experience of these songs. Thanks for a magical experience.
- I’ve seen several candlelight shows in New York. Radiohead was especially special. The music was beautiful and moving. There were multiple times where I was moved to tears, looked at those around me, and saw that they were also crying. Playing a band like Radiohead is what these candle light shows are all about. What an experience to hear great musicians play a great artists work. It really demonstrates why these candlelight shows are so great. Whoever played this show was amazing. Keep doing it. I will likely also attend the January 21 show and I wish there were more Radiohead shows.
- Deep, dark, and existential! Loved it. Brilliant performance.
- They were AMAZING! Great song selection w true talent. Only suggestion is to do Radiohead in a church venue next time.
- Wonderful band, and great event!!! More of them!! Also, is there a D'Angelo cover band out there? S'a good ideaaaaaaaa..... :) The music did sound a bit low to me at times. The house seemed to open a bit late. We waited in the building, but outside the theatre space for quite some time. The Fever App gave me the impression folks could arrive an hour before the show, and sit in their zone. Would have been super nice to be able to do that.
- The high line string quartet are incredible! Amazing arrangements and performance.
- Amazing show!
- Amazing concert!
- Absolutely amazing out of this world 10/10
- We liked the atmosphere and music.
- Would have been perfect if the lights were dimmed more. Didn't feel like it was truly a "candle lit" event. The music and musicians were 5 stars!!
- Beautiful, Serine, Intelligent, magnificent....
- great performance and music selection
- The concert was incredible
- It was AWESOME!!!
Select date and session