⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in NYC. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Fleetwood Mac at the Church of the Heavenly Rest under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Church of the Heavenly Rest
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in New York
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- You Make Loving Fun
- Don’t Stop
- Say You Love Me
- The Chain
- Never Going Back Again
- Hold Me
- Go Your Own Way
- Moriah Trenk - Piano
- Kinga Augustyn - Violin
- WoldMar 2023The music, the ambience and the whole setting was remarkable. Thanks!
- Debra S.Mar 2023Absolutely gorgeous experience! I am so happy I went and can’t wait to see another show.
- Victoria H.Mar 2023Beautiful experience! And to add to it, the people that work there are super nice!
- Rosa S.Mar 2023Wonderful! Such talent! The ambience was lovely!
- Nafsica M.Mar 2023A beautiful venue. The music was transporting.
- Kirsten G.Mar 2023I loved the experience (almost). The ambience was perfect, the price was VERY reasonable, and the staff were really efficient and professional when it came to getting seated. I deducted a star because of how other concert goers ignored/broke the policy around using flash photography during the last song. It made it much less enjoyable - both because the flash disturbs the candlelight environment and also because of the flagrant disregard for others. There were also a few people that stood up to film for long periods of time. While the actions of everyone can’t be controlled, the policy needs to be stronger (or at least more strongly worded) - even if it’s not totally enforceable, I wonder if saying that phones that using flash may result in being asked to leave or phones being taken away would alter the behavior a bit. Also the staff did not intervene at all during the last song and I know it was possible because I saw them doing it in the beginning (asking some other concert goers to stop filming after they had been told to put their phones down). Even the for musicians- as one myself, that flash can be so distracting and can cause you to lose your place on the page when reading music. It’s just a shame that the actions of a few, soured the last bit of the performance for many.
- Angela W.Mar 2023Such talented artists! Great atmosphere.
- Hector M.Mar 2023Wonderful performance
- Tiffany J.Mar 2023outstanding and moving! a MUST see!
- Brigitte C.Mar 2023Très belle expérience !!!
- Alicia L.Mar 2023Beautiful experience!
- Gerard G.Mar 2023Loved it!
- Dreamincolor541Mar 2023Amazing
- Genesis B.Mar 2023Amazing
- Christine S.Mar 2023Make the Williamsburg & Opera house performances available in Manhattan., if possible.
Metropolitan Community Church of Toronto
115 Simpson Ave, ON M4K 1A1
Don't miss out!
Check available dates and tickets
Select date and session