⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Boston. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Fleetwood Mac at Old South Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Old South Church
📅 Dates and times: various dates and times available (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Boston
- You Make Loving Fun
- Don’t Stop
- Say You Love Me
- The Chain
- Never Going Back Again
- Hold Me
- Go Your Own Way
- Beacon Street Duo
- Incredible performance!! The music was beautiful, the setting was stunning. Everything was perfect! Great show!!!!!
- Great night with a piano and violin tribute to Fleetwood Mac!
- Magical experience. Loved the ambience, music and venue. Will definitely consider more Candlelight concerts.
- One of the best unique events! Highly recommend!
- EXCELLENT Show - The Talent from the beacon street duo was unbelievable and how they turned fleetwood mac songs to be played by classical instruments is mind blowing! Great setting - only complaint was sound system for mic made it difficult to hear when the artists were explaining the pieces.
- Could have been a little louder …but LOVED it thank you!!
- Just beautiful!
- Very nice experience. Excellent check in and seating assistance. Only thing would be if we could see performers better. But loved being in the old south church. Overall great!
- It was awesome except the performers were imperceptible when introducing the songs. I would have loved to be able to hear their anecdotes and explanation of how the songs were inspired!
- Really enjoyed it
The Office Experience
1020 G Street NW Washington, DC, 20001
Select date and session