⭐ Dinos Alive is a dinosaur exhibition featuring life-size animated replicas in an immersive Jurassic venue. Walk alongside the massive creatures that roamed our world millions of years ago!
🎫 General Admission - includes standard entry for 1 to the exhibition
Available ticket bundles for General Admission:
- Family Bundle - reduced price tickets for a family of 4 or more
- Group Bundle - reduced price tickets for a group of 8 or more
🎫 VIP Admission - includes entry for 1 to the exhibition, access to the VR experience, and a free poster
Available ticket bundles for VIP:
- VIP Family Bundle - reduced price tickets for a family of 4 or more
🎫 Season Pass - includes unlimited number of visits. Please click here for details
🌲 Travel back to the Jurassic in a thematic park full of realistic dinosaurs—see these magnificent creatures in their natural habitat!
🦕 Come face to face with over 80 specimens of life-sized, moving replicas: T-rex, Stegosaurus, Ankylosaurus, Velociraptors, and many more
🦈 Dive into the depths of the seas and interact with Jurassic sea giants in a unique virtual aquarium
😮 Learn more about the Triassic, Jurassic and Cretaceous periods in a fun and interactive way
👓 Immerse yourself to the fullest with a captivating VR experience
👨👩👧👦 Kids can enjoy a “Budding experts” interactive space, where they can become paleontologists and tame the most iconic dinosaurs
📅 Date: from April 2022
🕒 Opening hours:
- Mondays, Wednesdays & Thursdays: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Fridays: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Saturdays: 9 a.m - 8 p.m
- Sundays: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
⏳ Duration: the visit will take approx. 45 – 75 minutes
📍 Location: 1750 Occidental Ave S, Seattle, WA, USA, 98134
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome
♿ Accessibility: the exhibition is wheelchair accessible
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience.
Dinos You’ll Meet
- T-rex: also known as the Tyrant Lizard, this fierce predator could consume up to 500 lbs of meat in one bite!
- Stegosaurus: this 2-ton spiked dino was not very clever—its brain was the size of a walnut!
- Ankylosaurus: this heavily-armored herbivore had protective bony plates, a clubbed tail… and a surprisingly muscular tongue!
- Parasaurolophus: we’re still not entirely sure what the crest on its head was for—it could be a trumpet to call others of the group, or just a way to tell each other apart… some used to think it acted as a snorkel!
- Pachycephalosaurus: when discovered in the late 19th century, the skulls of this bone-headed dino were mistaken for dinosaur kneecaps!
- Suchomimus: this lesser-known predator was about the size of a T-rex but mostly ate fish, as it didn’t have very sharp teeth!
- Velociraptor: this swift thief, which rose to stardom thanks to the cinema world, was actually much smaller than portrayed on screen—it was only about the size of a turkey! (the ones from the movies were actually modeled on the closely-related Deinonychus)
- Gorgosaurus: scientists know quite a lot about this bipedal predator—more fossils have been found for this dino than any other Tyrannosaurid!
- ...meet all these species and many more at Dinos Alive!
Go back millions of years to a land ruled by giants! This immersive experience brings you face to face with the fearsome and spectacular dinosaurs that dominated the animal world for 140 million years. From the turkey-sized Velociraptors to the mighty T-rex, interact with life-sized, moving animatronics of a large variety of species, and see these magnificent creatures in their natural Jurassic habitat. Step into another world and learn something new in an experience that's fun for the whole family!
1750 Occidental Ave S
1750 Occidental Ave S, Seattle, WA , USA, 98134
Select date and session