⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Birmingham. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Ludovico Einaudi at St Paul's Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: St Paul's Church
📅 Dates and times: 17 February at 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Birmingham
- Nuvole Bianche
- Le Onde
- Elegy For The Arctic
- I Giorni
- Pianist - Nicole Reynolds
- If I could rate this beyond a 5 star I would. Very well organised from purchasing the tickets to the event itself. The team were really friendly and helpful. Will definitely book through them again. Thank you Fever
- Beautiful experience, respective of the composer's work and gentle performance by the pianist!
- The pianist was absolutely superb and the songs were emotionally played, adding depth to the performance. I loved every minute.
- Stunningly beautiful, well organised and felt safe as staff were wearing masks. Will definitely book again.
- The pianist was incredible! The gentlemen at the door were polite and friendly. I just hope I can find the set list and pianist's social media somewhere.
- Well organised event. Combination of fantastic pianist amongst flickering candlelight was both mesmerising and meditative- thank you for an amazing experience
- It was a wonderful experience. Thank you. Peaceful and I am an Einaudi fan anyway, which made it even more special
- very good event, really talented pianist, really enjoyed it. Would reccommend and great to see diverse range of people at the event.
- Beautiful evening … such a talented pianist, terrific setting!
- My daughter loved the experience, she had a great time.
- Beautiful setting and the music was amazing, would highly recommend
- Absolutely stunning, such a lovely evening and the performer was incredible. Already bought my next ticket!
- A beautiful setting and music but we found the church pews were so uncomfortable even with the cushion - thinking about your back hurting from 20mins in was distracting. We had a lovely time though
- Great music, would have loved a screen so could see the pianist fingers playing…
- I was expecting all the songs on the list to be played but apart from that it was a lovely experience and was a warming atmosphere.
How to get there?
1205 Elm St, Cincinnati, OH 45202, United States, 45202