⭐ Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience is a 360º digital art exhibition in London that invites you to step into the universe of the Dutch genius, Vincent van Gogh. It is brought to you by the organisers of a collection of widely successful exhibitions present in cities across Europe, Asia and the Americas.
🎁 How about getting tickets to the experience Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience for your loved ones with our gift card? Check it out here 🎁
Tickets for Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience in London
🎫 Standard Access - includes entry to the exhibition
- Adult (13+)
- Child (4–12)
- Senior (65+), Student (13–26) or NHS
- Group Bundle (min. 9 tickets)
- Family Bundle (4+ tickets, max. 2 adults)
🎫 VIP Access - includes entry to the exhibition, entry to the VR experience* with skip-the-line, and an A1 poster of your choice
- VIP Adult (13+)
- VIP Child (4–12)
🕘 Make Your Ticket Flex - upgrade to Flex and visit the experience at any time on your selected date (select one Flex add-on per ticket)
*For Standard Access only ticket holders, entry to the VR experience can be purchased separately on site
Please note that online tickets are available at a reduced price. If buying tickets on-site, prices will be higher.
👉 For personalized packages, private sessions, or full buyouts, please visit our website
🎨 Discover a new way to enjoy the works of Vincent van Gogh
👨🎨 Immerse yourself in the artist's masterpieces with a 360-degree digital show
📽️ One-of-a-kind VR experience: travel through 8 works and their source of inspiration in "A Day in the Life of the Artist in Arles France"
✨ Digital displays, sound effects, projection mapping and much more!
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: the visit will take around 90 minutes
👤 Age requirement: all ages! Free entry for children under 4 years old
📍 Location: Commercial 106, Spitalfields. Get directions
♿ Accessibility: the exhibition is partially wheelchair accessible. Due to the building’s listing constraints, there is no access to the top floor. The exhibition is not pram accessible, with the exception of the gift shop
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Our venue has a capacity inferior to 500 visitors at once and will follow COVID protocols established by the UK government. Currently, there are no face mask nor COVID-19 vaccination requirements in place to attend this experience
❗ To avoid disappointment, please note that VR headsets are not recommended for those with magnetic hearing aids and guests with a pacemaker will not be able to experience the VR portion of this event
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a gift card for this experience, click here
Have you ever dreamt of stepping into a painting? Take an awe-inspiring journey into the incomparable universe of Van Gogh, one of the greatest artistic geniuses of the 19th century. Explore his life, his work, and his secrets as never before through cutting-edge 360-degree digital projections, a one-of-a-kind VR experience, and a uniquely atmospheric light and sound show. This impactful experience has already thrilled visitors in Naples, Italy, Brussels, Belgium, and the UK. Become completely immersed in the works of art around you, and feel the shift in reality as you dive deep into the world created by Van Gogh's brush strokes. Get your tickets for Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience in London!
- Simon C.Mar 2024This was a beautifully crafted exhibition. I can't praise it enough. It was worth travelling to London to see it
- Jasmine H.Feb 2024Amazing, Art being brought into 21st century. loved it. More please.
- Rodney S.Feb 2024Great experience. Lots of facts. Actual immersive experience amazing.
- Richard P.Feb 2024Very interesting experience
- PfyysnfnkqFeb 2024Amazing! Highly recommended.
- Kim B.Apr 2023I returned for a second visit with my friend and we both throughly enjoyed the experience.
- Leslie W.Feb 2024Surprisingly good. A great day.
- James T.Apr 2023The extra £5 for VR was well worth it, really felt like I stepped into his world…
- Marta B.Feb 2024Great event, highly recommended
- ChicchildMar 2024Beautiful and well worth it!
- Grace W.Mar 2024Absolutely brilliant and beautiful
- Katherine F.Feb 2024Brilliant, amazing, well worth visiting
- Raiven K.Feb 2023love the seated room❤️ the first part with van gogh’s portfolio could be better quality though as you can tell it is print copies
- Margaret L.Jan 2023We enjoyed as much if not more than the first time we came. The VR is breathtaking.
- Alison E.Apr 2023Just fabulous, I stayed 2 hours and loved it all
How to get there?
Commercial Street 106
106 Commercial Street, E1 6LZ
- Liverpool Street
- Shoreditch High Street
Don't miss out!
Check available dates and tickets
Select date and session
- Mar 2024
- Apr 2024
––– Low availability