⭐ Ever seen a dreamy place in real life and thought, ‘That totally belongs in a Wes Anderson film’? An Instagram sensation & best-selling book brought to life, Accidentally Wes Anderson: The Exhibition is an IRL exploration of real-life locations from all 7 continents through the lens of Wes Anderson’s iconic aesthetic.
🚨 Due to popular demand, the exhibition has been extended until Sunday April 14! 🚨
Tickets for Accidentally Wes Anderson: The Exhibition in London
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the exhibition
- Adult (12+)
- Child (5-11yrs)
- Senior (65+) / Student (13-26) / NHS - valid ID required
- Group Bundle (min. 4 tickets)
🎫 Add-Ons: can only be added with at least one entry ticket to the experience at the point of purchase. All add-ons are to be redeemed upon arrival
- Photobooth Bundle: Includes 1x photobooth token, x2 AWA postcards and exclusive ticket on entry (💰 Save 25% when purchasing with your entry ticket online)
📸 See photography from one of the most famous accounts on Instagram inspired by surreal symmetry and enchanting hues of Wes Anderson’s filmography
🏙️ Explore idiosyncratic locations from around the world through immersive themes such as urban life, nature, and more
✨ Discover the stories behind each real-life location
🎬 Create and capture your own Accidentally Wes Anderson moments
🛍️ Get your hands on exclusive Accidentally Wes Anderson goods
📅 Dates and times: select your date & time directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: the visit will take approx. 60–70 mins
📍 Location: 81-85 Old Brompton Road, South Kensington, SW7 3LD
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome
♿ Accessibility: the venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
🎁 How about getting tickets to Accidentally Wes Anderson: The Exhibition for your loved ones with our gift card? Check it out here 🎁
Prepare to be transported into the picturesque world of Accidentally Wes Anderson: The Exhibition—an Instagram sensation and New York Times best-selling book brought to life! This unique photography exhibition features a worldwide collection of pictures that exude the signature aesthetic of director Wes Anderson, sharing symmetry, warm colours and moments of delight. Be it through the nostalgia of transport, the serenity of nature, or the vibrancy of cities, you’ll explore a wide variety of Adventures captured by the AWA Team, themes and places submitted by the global AWA Community, all curated especially for this exhibition. Get ready to make your very own Wes Anderson-esque moment. Are you ready to explore? Get tickets for Accidentally Wes Anderson: The Exhibition in London!
- Mitsuki H.Dec 2023Music match to the room and it makes more good
- Célia P.Dec 2023Such a nicely crafted exhibition, beautiful photographs and, music and decor that perfectly encapsulates Wes Anderson particular style and eye for details. A must see for all fans of the aesthetic!
- Heather H.Dec 2023I loved this exhibition—even the building it's in is soooo AWA! I needed 2 hours to see everything properly, and I'd back for seconds if I could. Inspirational!
- Annabelle M.Dec 2023So good
- Roland B.Dec 2023Wonderful images presented in a wonderful way. I would say the captions could be larger and placed higher. I was squinting and squatting to read them - not a good thing at my age! But they were very interesting
- Suthinee S.Dec 2023Nice exhibition, worth to pay for ticket
- Philippine L.Dec 2023Amazing exhibition! Highly recommended to every photography lover and Wes Anderson fan 📷
- Laura V.Dec 2023Amazing exhibition. Enjoyable environment and pics were very good.
- Roberta B.Dec 2023Brilliant! I would suggest bigger captions
- Suzriana S.Dec 2023Amazing
- Hollie W.Feb 2024Great exhibit
- Dan S.Dec 2023Interesting
- KtmurrayDec 2023Well presented, lovely staff. Some nice hidden extras.
- David W.Dec 2023Very enjoyable adventure, a sight to behold
- Kirstin S.Dec 2023I loved it wonderfully colourful and magical exhibition making the everyday extraordinary
How to get there?
85 Old Brompton Road
85 Old Brompton Road, South Kensington, London, SW7 3LD., SW7 3LD
- South Kensington
Don't miss out!
Check available dates and tickets
Select date and session
- Mar 2024
- Apr 2024
––– Low availability