⭐ Embark on an immersive journey to ancient Egypt with Horizon of Khufu, a virtual reality experience. Explore the Great Pyramid of Giza, decipher hieroglyphics, and step into the Queen's Chamber, offering a unique glimpse into life during the Fourth Dynasty, all from the comfort of London.
Tickets for Horizon of Khufu in London
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience
- Adult (18+)
- Reduced: Under 18, Disabled or NHS - valid ID required
- Group Bundle (min. 4 tickets)
🧭 Immerse yourself in an expedition to the middle of ancient Egypt, 4500 years ago
🥽 Move freely around the Great Pyramid of Giza with virtual reality technology
🔎 Enter forbidden corridors, unravel the mysteries of the Queen's Chamber, and decipher hieroglyphs
👨👩👧👧 Enjoy an intimate and educational experience specifically designed for small groups
🌟 Developed in collaboration with Harvard University's Egyptologist Peter der Manuelian
📅 Dates and times: select your date & time directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 45 minutes
📍 Location: The Street 1, London E20 1EJ
👤 Age requirement: 8+ with a minimum height of 1.30m
♿ Accessibility: the venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Horizon of Khufu gift card, click here
Put on your VR headset and fasten your seat belt! With The Horizon of Khufu, travel back thousands of years to the heart of ancient Egypt. Unlock the secrets of one of the seven wonders of the world with a brand new concept: the immersive expedition. Discover the Great Pyramid of Giza as it was more than 4500 years ago. Walk through its mysterious corridors, enter the Queen's Chamber, and even try to decipher some hieroglyphics during a one-of-a-kind experience in London. Ready to discover how people lived under the Fourth Dynasty of Egypt? Don’t miss out and get your tickets for Horizon of Khufu: An Immersive VR Expedition to Ancient Egypt in London!
- Mark B.Feb 2024Amazing , well worth the time in visiting and experiencing.
- Vernon A.Feb 2024An informative and fantastic experience
- Ursula B.Feb 2024Today was absolutely amazing and very much real experience… thank you so much for your excellent service and will be back very soon 🤩🤩🙌🏻🙌🏻🥰🥰
- Nikki M.Feb 2024Really great experience, loved it
- Paul C.Feb 2024Amazing VR experience. I really hope it comes to Dublin, Ireland. I would go again and tell ALL my friends.
- Jackie F.Feb 2024Excellent experience if a little scary. Thoroughly enjoyed it
- Alice R.Feb 2024The VR experience itself was amazing and I really enjoyed it. I would have given it 5 stars, but there was a 30-40 min wait to enter the experience which took the edge off a little bit.
- Veronika J.Feb 2024The best VR experience I’ve had in London so far :)
- Az O.Feb 2024It was absolutely amazing and exciting VR experience I ever had! The beautiful sceneries and material details were superb! Great to see the history and life of ancient Egyptian so closely. I will take my parents next time!
- Dan F.Feb 2024Brilliant fun! The Girlfriend and I loved it!
- Nigel H.Feb 2024Very good indeed. Great tech, and on the whole really immersive, though shouting children keeping walking into me several times broke the illusion.
- Yajaira T.Feb 2024Amazing , going back with whole family 😊
- Tate K.Feb 2024I enjoyed the visual elements and the free roam however, I would be more emersed if the physical environment imitated the video sections. Since reality was kinda limiting the video. So for example when the platform rose I wish the floor rose as well. Or when were in the tunnel we have to crawl to the next section to continue.
- Margarita S.Feb 2024An absolute fabulous event. Adds so much more to my previous 2 (real) Nile cruises and I’m going again next Spring. I’ll certainly have a different aspect on the pyramids next time. Utterly brilliant, Well done!
- Laura E.Feb 2024Great fun - highly recommend this.
How to get there?
Horizon of Khufu
Unit SU1060, In front of "Tempur" store, 1 The Street, London, E20 1EJ
Don't miss out!
Check available dates and tickets
Select date and session
- Mar 2024
- Apr 2024
- May 2024
––– Low availability