🎫 Ticket for 1 to the Bond for a Day immersive tour, including:
- An expert to guide you through your mission of the murky world of spies, sabotage, and assassination!
- Full breakfast with tea, coffee, or soft drink during a briefing in a Whitehall venue
- A visit to “Q” / shooting range activity using 300 rounds with a wide range of firearms
- A sample of the Ian Fleming & Bond’s preferred fragrance Floris 89, perfumers to royalty & nobility (patrons included Winston Churchill, Marilyn Monroe, Ian Fleming (and of course, James Bond!)
- A 10% discount to enjoy at Floris!
- A chauffeured, guided tour of Mayfair visiting locations relating to the life of Ian Fleming & its espionage ‘secret corners’
- 3 short walking tours of hidden London in St James’s, Whitehall, and Mayfair
- Light lunch (3 small plates per person) at The Caxton Bar at St Ermins Hotel
- Your own version of Bond’s favourite cocktail; the ‘Vesper’ (or other alcoholic/non-alcoholic drink)
🔍 Live the life of fiction's favourite spy and enjoy a luxurious immersive experience guided by an espionage expert
🔫 Use Bond's preferred weapons at an airsoft shooting range, armed with 300 rounds
🍸 Sip on Your own version of Bond’s favourite cocktail; the Vesper
🍽️ Full breakfast and a light lunch
📅 Date: various dates (select during purchase)
🕒 Time: 10 a.m.
⏳ Duration: approximately 6 hours
📍 Meeting point: Horse & Guardsman, 6-18 Whitehall
👤 Age requirement: 12+. Children must be accompanied by an adult of over 18 years
🍽️ Dietary requirements: allergies and other dietary requirements are catered for
❓ Please note: this experience requires significant immersion/participation. This is a half-day experience with approx. 70% walking and standing and 30% being transported/sitting down
Breakfast and lunch options include:
- Sourdough toasts
- Potato rösti
- Eggs florentine or benedict
- Baked eggs
- Full English
- Veggie breakfast
- Bubble & squeak fritter
- Buttermilk pancakes
Live a jam-packed day in the life of the most famous spy in the world! Start this immersive experience with a full breakfasst in Great Scotland Yard in true Bond style. Then, after an action-packed afternoon mastering your shooting skills and walking in the footsteps of Bond's creator in Mayfair, take in the views as a true '00' with a Vesper (vodka martini). You earned it! Get ready to go behind the scenes of one of the world's most successful movie franchises and play the leading role—who knows, you may even get your own '00' Licence.
How to get there?
Horse & Guardsman
16-18 Whitehall, London, SW1A 2DY
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Oct 2023
- Nov 2023