🎫 Ticket for 1 person to the Liverpool Cheese Crawl, including cheese samples, crackers/bread and wine
🧀 Learn and taste about all things cheese!
💑 Perfect date idea
🚶♀️ Immersive walking tour!
📅 Date: various Saturdays
🕒 Time: 12pm or 3pm
⏳ Duration: approx. 2 hours
- Meeting point: Liverpool Playhouse Theatre, Williamson Square
- Ending point: Brunswick Dock, Liverpool City
🍽️ Dietary requirements: some of the cheese samples may not be suitable for vegetarians. The crackers & bread contain gluten
♿ Accessibility: please note that not all stops will be wheelchair accessible
Calling all curd nerds and turophiles – yep there’s a word for your love of cheese – Liverpool’s finest cheeses are being wrapped up into one 2 hour walking tour! Get involved in Liverpool’s first and grate-est cheese crawl! The crawl is 2 hours of non stop in-curd-edible action. There will be a cheese whizz quiz and of course a little bit of fizz. The crawl will be packed full of the finest of Liverpool’s brie-liant cheeses, with very mature fun facts, and the chance to heckle your quizmaster with your favourite cheese puns that will have your group crumbling faster than a wensleydale. Meanwhile you’ll feta believe you’ll learn a bit about cheese making, and be introduced to some cheese mongers and shops you just camembert to stay away from. It’s a whole different kind of ‘cultured’.
- The best fun to have while eating cheese walking ing jokes and quizing , Alastair our hist fir tge day was spot on he immediately made us welcome a fantastic knowledgeable friendly fun fella , was gutted when he had to finish could have happily say drinking wine in the beautiful Italian A Tavola we will definitely be back there to sample more .Highly recommended tour 👌 ✨ 👍
- Had not been specifically looking for this but it caught my eye on the app one time and I thought it would be something different to do. Our guide was fun and we had a good group which kept the cheesy jokes/puns rolling whilst we walked from place to place.
- Our host was Antonio! We had great fun learning lots about cheese and Liverpool's links to Shanghai. Lots of cheesy puns in the sun! Antonio made us feel very comfortable and welcomed into the lovely city of Liverpool! Would highly recommend as a nonconventional way to see some of the city!
- We had such a good afternoon. Alistair was such a good tour guide. He was lots of fun and really funny. The cheese samples were really tasty and there was lots of it. We learnt a lot and would definitely recommend doing this.
- Had a great time on the Liverpool cheese crawl. Alistair our guide was brilliant and made the tour fun, interesting and informative even when there was torrential rain falling. Would definitely recommend.
- What a fantastic idea and perfectly executed by Jack and Alistair. Very friendly, informative and witty. It showed us places in Liverpool we'd never been to before and will definitely go back to. Finishing off at 'A Tavola' was inspired, the best cheeses on the tour and Maria, the manager, was great.
- Had a lovely crawl with a great and engaging guide and delicious cheese I would otherwise possibly never have gotten to taste. Can definitely recommend and hope to do this again. Thanks for a great day!
- Excellent host (Alastair), great cheese, great city, great company. All in all a brilliant afternoon
- Had a great time, guide was fab and had lots of lovely cheese 😁 would recommend the tour
- What a fun, interesting, and tasty thing to do. I thoroughly enjoyed it and highly recommend, worth every penny. Wonderful cheese and engaging guide. Such fun!
- Lovely hosts, very informative, was expecting more cheese and more wine would be good and
- Had a brilliant time on this tour. The guide was fantastic and the cheese selection was great
- Alistair was brilliant. Definitely recommended 5/5!! Thanks for an amazing unique day
- Great hosts, great cheese, great experience
- It was great fun. Very informative. Great way to spend an afternoon in our wonderful city of Liverpool