⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Toronto. Get your tickets now to discover Chopin’s Best Works at The Metropolitan Community Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Metropolitan Community Church
📅 Date and time: September 2 at 7:00 p.m. and 9:15 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 30 minutes prior to the start time. Late entry not permitted!)
👤 Age requirement: Must be 11 years old or older to attend. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
❓ Please view the FAQs for this Fever Original event here
✅ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience. See your ticket for more details
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
- Nocturne no 19 e minor, op posthumous 72 no. 1
- Nocturne op. 9 no. 1 in B flat minor
- Nocturne in F Minor, Op 55, No 1
- Waltz L'adieu Opus 69 No. 1 in A flat Major
- Mazurka Op.17 No.4 in a minor
- Waltz Op. 64 No. 2 in c sharp minor
- Prelude Op. 28 No. 15 [Raindrop]
- Mazurka Op.24, No.1 in g minor
- Nocturne in c sharp minor, Op. posthumous
- Prelude Op. 28 No. 6 in b minor
- Prelude Op. 28 no. 13 in f sharp major
- Scherzo No. 1 in b minor
- Todd Yaniw
- The pianist was excellent - I would go and hear him playing Chopin again!
- Absolutely incredible, I actually teared up. Highly highly recommend.
- We really appreciated that the pianist took the time to provide insight into Chopin’s music and to explain the nuances.
- Such an incredible experience! Todd Yaniw is an incredible pianist and his performance of Chopin's pieces was fantastic.
- One of the best shows I’ve been too. Breathtaking
- The pianist was perfect, and the church with candelights romantic and stunning! We loved it and will be back
- Very well organize, beautiful venue, and excellent performance
- amazing and informative performance, beautiful set-up. Thank you for incredible time!
- The pianist is amazing, the place wonderful. Thanks for doing this beautiful candlelight nights. 💯% recommended
- The artist was good and included little music lessons between pieces. The space was beautiful and the staff were nice.
- It was just gorgeous. Magical ❤️
- Pleasantly surprised and very moving
- Amazing! Beautiful! Breathtaking experience for sure. Thank you
- Love the ambience. Would've loved to be able to hear what was being said a little better, perhaps a microphone would be helpful.
- I wanted to listen more