🎫 Adult (17+) general admission ticket for 1 including an explorer map, a multimedia guide, and guided tours
Children aged 16 and under go free and can collect a ticket on arrival. Children must be accompanied by a (paying) adult aged 18 or over. 1 Adult can bring up to 4 children.
⭐ Take a fascinating behind-the-scenes look at the filming location featured in Pirates of the Caribbean, Les Misérables, Cruella, The Crown and Bridgerton
🖌️ Discover The Painted Hall with 40,000 square feet of awe-inspiring paintings
⛪ Visit Britain’s own 'Sistine Chapel' which took 19 years to complete
🌳 Stroll around 18 acres of beautiful riverside grounds and historic architecture
📜 Join daily talks and tours given by expert guides
🕒 Hours of operation:
- Old Royal Naval College: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Last entry at 4:30 p.m.
- Grounds: 8 a.m. - 11 p.m.
📍 Location: The Painted Hall
❓ Please note: a typical visit lasts 75–90 mins but guests are welcome to stay as long as they’d like
✔️ All tours are now back to normal capacity, and masks are no longer required
🎧 Multimedia guides are included and available in a range of languages including English, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese Mandarin, German and Japanese
Discover this spectacular UNESCO World Heritage site in London and winner of Large Visitor Attraction of the Year at the VisitEngland Awards in 2020. The site's magnificent architecture and beautiful riverside setting reveal an extraordinary 500-year history, where great stories unfold, from kings and queens to heroic lives and creative geniuses, from Henry VIII, Queen Elizabeth I to Vice-Admiral Lord Nelson. Experience 'Britain’s Sistine Chapel', Sir James Thornhill’s breathtaking Baroque Painted Hall and try your at Victorian bowling at the Skittle Alley. Discover this hub of art and culture, which has featured in some of the best series and films of all time. Don't miss out!
- What an amazing experience! I went with a friend and we spent 2 1/2h in there. You get an audio guide explaining all the different details in the painting and one can lay down on a cot in the center of the room to fully enjoy the ceiling. Would absolutely go again!
- Absolutely amazing loved it art meets history 😍
- Fabulous day. Really useful guide. Truly amazing.
- Amazing exposition this place is beautiful. Will definitely come back
- Fantastic in the heart of London lay down and enjoy
- Very interesting place, i like that there was the option for guided tour or audio tour
- I thoroughly enjoyed, a day we'll spend. With Fever it was easy to book and convenient. I would definitely surf around all other events and activities listed in the Fever app.
- Will definitely be going back with more people
- Gorgeous building inside and out! I couldn’t believe that I hadn’t been to see it before. Gaia was lovely too! Incredible to think that we live on such a beautiful orb and take it for granted. Highly recommend making the trip to the Painted Hall if you haven’t already!!
- The floating image of Giai in the painted hall was spectacular
- Was amazing to walk around and see what it's all about
- Great experience; must see exhibition.
- Amazing place and guide !
- A lovely place to visit!
- I ended up spending the whole day in Greenwich - Painted Hall, park & the Maritime Museum. Glorious. Thank you, I wouldn't have done this if I hadn't bought the ticket to the Painted Hall.
Select date and session