🎵 This experience is brought to you by Bach Productions Ltd. This concert is not affiliated with the Fever Original Candlelight series.
Tickets for Bach, Handel and Vivaldi by Candlelight in London
🎫 Band A ticket for 1 person
🎫 Band B ticket for 1 person
🎫 Band C ticket for 1 person
🎫 Band D ticket for 1 person
🎫 Band E ticket for 1 person
🎻 Stunning performances from the Baroque Chamber Orchestra of London and guests
🎼 An incredible programme of classical favourites
⛪ The beautiful St Martin-in-the-Fields in the heart of London
📅 Date: various Fridays )select during purchase)
🕒 Time: 7:30 p.m.
📍 Venue: St Martin-in-the-Fields
🎵 Music: baroque music
❓ Please note: you will automatically be assigned the best seat possible. If you buy more than one ticket, they will be seated together
Friday 3 November
- Bach - Double Violin Concerto
- Vivaldi - 'Autumn and Winter' from The Four Seasons
- Handel - Water Music Suite in F
- Pachelbel - Canon in D
- Bach - Air on a G string ß
- Handel - Concerto grosso in Bb
- Vivaldi - Concerto for two violins in A minor
- Baroque Chamber Orchestra of London
- Plus special guests for each concert
Two ensembles of 18th-century specialists are coming to St Martin in the Fields! Feinstein Ensemble's concerts and recordings of the Baroque repertoire have received international acclaim for their period orchestra dedication. Specialising in a range of extremely complex Bach classics, the group have really brought the Baroque period back to the forefront of classical music. The same can be said for the prolific Baroque Chamber Orchestra of London, whose specialism in this field of music is unmatched. Come and listen to the differing tones of the cello whilst Catherine Manson delicately plucks the violin! Get your tickets now for Bach, Handel and Vivaldi by Candlelight in London!
- Absolutely beautiful
- It was beautiful
- Beautiful music in a lovely venue but not as candlelight as I expected based on the advert
- "By candlelight" is a bit misleading seeing as you just use the available lighting which happens to be chandeliers
How to get there?
Trafalgar Square, London, WC2N 4JJ
- Charing Cross
- Leicester Square
Don't miss out!
Select date and session