🎵 This experience is brought to you by Belmont Ensemble. This concert is not affiliated with the Fever Original Candlelight series.
🎫 Band A (Front Half of the Nave and Gallery Front)
🎫 Band B (Mid Centre Nave)
🎫 Band C (Rear Centre Nave)
🎫 Band D (Side Aisles - Restricted View)
🎫 Band E (Rear Gallery - Non-View Seats)
🎵 Beautiful music performed by Trafalgar Sinfonia and Belmont Ensemble of London
🎻 Perfect option for first-time classical concertgoers
⛪ Stunning St Martin-in-the-Fields location
📅 Dates and times: select your dates and times directly in the selector below. Duration 2 hours
📍 Location: St Martin-in-the-Fields
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome, however, the concert is not recommended for babies that need to be held in arms
❓ Please note: You will automatically be assigned the best seat possible. If you buy more than one ticket, they will be seated together. Due to venue constraints, seating for wheelchairs is limited. To ensure your needs are accommodated, we politely request that you contact the venue to arrange your tickets
- To view a full list of the programmes and performers for each date, please click here
The Belmont Ensemble of London and the Trafalgar Sinfonia have now given over 1500 concerts at the famous Trafalgar Square Church where they are firmly established as the most popular of the principal orchestras, attracting large international audiences to their fortnightly concerts. Make your way down to the gorgeous St Martin-in-the-Fields church for a night of beautiful music and surroundings as the ensembles play Vivaldi's The Four Seasons and other pieces in candlelight... Simply stunning!
- Kerry Y.Jun 2022Truly delightful!
- DianaFeb 2022Absolutely delighted with the concert. The ensemble was brilliant, their talent gave me goosebumps throughout, so sublime
- Christopher M.Nov 2021Lovely venue, music superb .
- Tatiana M.Nov 2021Amazing! This Saturday reminded me how emotional i can be! An incredible way of enjoying a Saturday!
- Isabel F.Aug 2022Absolutely fantastic!! Both violinists were really great. As was everyone. Loved the explanations from the conductor. This was the best candlelight experience I have been to and I've been to a few. Thanks so much!
- Sanchita S.Oct 2021The Trafalgar Sinfonia were brilliant, and Helen Davies truly stunned, especially with the encore performance. The acoustics of the church further enhanced the performance, and combined with the romantic candlelight, it was the perfect anniversary date!
- Iana B.Aug 2021IT WAS AN AMAZING NIGHT!!
- Julianna S.May 2022Amazing, the conductor and orchestra were great.
- Tim E.Jan 2019Excellent concert, fantastic location
- Melanie P.Feb 2022Outstanding music and beautiful surroundings. Dress warmly though.
- Damla E.Oct 2022It was so great! Thank you very much to everyone who contributed. Stay with art!
- Hans G.Oct 2022Unique beautiful experience 👍
- Je M'appelle V.Feb 2020Love it! Love it!
- Alessia K.Feb 2022More candles would have made it perfect
- Mr M.Apr 2022Magical acoustics
How to get there?
Trafalgar Square, London, WC2N 4JJ
- Charing Cross
- Leicester Square