Tickets for Vivaldi's Four Seasons by Candlelight: Trafalgar Sinfonia
🎫 Band A ticket for 1 - Front half of the nave and gallery front row
🎫 Band B ticket for 1 - Mid Centre Nave
🎫 Band C ticket for 1 - Rear Centre Nave
🎫 Band D ticket for 1 - Side Aisles (Restricted View)
🎫 Band E ticket for 1 - Rear Gallery (No View)
🎼 Enjoy a programme of some of classical music's most famous pieces
🎻 Performances from the prolific Trafalgar Sinfonia
🕯️ The historic St Martin-in-the-Fields illuminated by candlelight
📅 Date: see programme below
🕒 Time: 7:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
📌 Venue: St Martin-in-the-Fields
🎵 Music: classical music ensemble performed by Trafalgar Sinfonia & conducted by Ivor Setterfield
❓ Please note: due to venue constraints, seating for wheelchairs is limited; to ensure your needs are accommodated, we politely request that you contact the venue
- Click here to view the full programme
Join Fever for a beautiful candlelit concert in London's historic royal parish church in Trafalgar Square. Hear Vivaldi's thrilling "Four Seasons", a musical masterpiece celebrating the beauty and power of nature, and other classic works performed by the talented Trafalgar Sinfonia. With such gorgeous music, in such atmospheric surrounds, it’s sure to be a real treat for fans of classical music.
- I did not expect such a fun night. It was absolutely smashing
- More than we expected. Highly recommended.
- Amazing. Fantastic virtuoso performance in a stunning setting
- AMAZING experience, had me in goosebumps and tears
- great performance, especially the backing choir 😁
- The concert was amazing but the pews very uncomfortable!
- it was amazingly relaxing and beautiful
- Absolutely fantastic. I really Enjoy it so did my daughter!
- Amazing and very addictive
- Very enjoyable, thank you!
- Amazing performance, worth every penny!
- it was fantastic. Thanks so much
- Great venue wonderful playing good value
- Incredible, thank you Fever!
- Really enjoyable
Select date and session