🎫 Ticket for 1 person to the interactive walking tour
📅 Date: Wednesday - Sunday
🕒 Time: 6 p.m. on weekdays and 5 p.m. on weekends
⏳ Duration: the experience lasts 1hr 45mins
📍 Meeting point: Aldgate Tube Station
❓ Please note: maximum 6 people per group. Please check your Fever ticket & confirmation email for essential information about your booking
Meet the Street Tours invites you to join them on their thrilling Jack the Ripper walking tour! See the sites where Jack performed his grisly murders and walk the same streets as his unfortunate victims. Hear about the salacious side of Victorian life and learn the facts about slums and inner city poverty in the 1880s. It’s a chance to separate myth from reality and get to know exactly what Jack really did!
- Absolutely fantastic. Really interesting and informative. Did a brilliant job of telling the story and suggesting theories. Lovely guy. Well done George
- George was a fantastic guide, extremely knowledgeable and personable. Would highly recommend.
- Absolutely awesome tour. Felt Covid safe. Small group. George was brilliant story teller. Very animated. Thoroughly enjoyed!
- Great tour - George was an engaging, energetic and entertaining guide! Gave some great details and background - would highly recommend
- Amazing tour. George our guide was fantastic. He really knows how to keep an audience engaged for almost two hours. Will definitely recommend.
- great tour with George! very knowledgeable on the matter and history of London. delivered the stories in engaging way. definitely recommended
- George Rowe is an amazing tour guide. Really great guy. The kind of person you’d like to have a beer with and pick his brains. Extensive knowledge, great delivery. Amazing experience!
- Excellent tour guide. Very knowledgeable and enthusiastic. he really painted the scene well considering so much of the landscape has changed since then.
- Our tour guide George was absolutely brilliant. Friendly, knowledgeable and tells a good story. Highly recommended
- George was absolutely brilliant! Probably the best tour we have ever been to! 10/10 would recommend
- George is a brilliant Tour guide, would recommend
- Great. Most enjoyable. Guide was very informative.
- Amazing tour guide, would HIGHLY recommend
- Loved the tour, guide was great and super knowledgable! Would recommend 100%
- Brilliant tour - would recommend it to anyone
Select date and session