⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Washington DC. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Taylor Swift at St Francis Hall under the gentle glow of candlelight.
Add-on: Snapshot by Candlelight
📸 Personalize your Candlelight experience and make it unforgettable! Snapshot by Candlelight is an enchanting photo service that makes the most of the beautiful glow of the candles. Strike a pose and our photographers will print an instant photo for you to take home as a lovely keepsake.
📍 Venue: St Francis Hall
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 15+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Washington DC
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Lavender Haze
- Love Story
- Blank Space
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
- All Too Well
- Wildest Dreams
- I Knew You Were Trouble
- You Belong With Me
- Kennedy String Quartet
- Sibel C.Nov 2023Great show, it was awesome! Staff was super friendly and helpful too
- Vzcwcj5b5hNov 2023A delightful experience and a beautiful evening!
- Pontea K.Nov 2023Great performance! Very talented musicians - the songs rocked! 💜
- JamesNov 2023We had a lovely experience I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a nice night out!
- Allison F.Nov 2023Loved every second! Beautiful ambiance and experience 😍
- Aarati Y.Nov 2023Incredible!
St Marks Comedy Club
12 Saint Marks Place, New York, 10003-8000
Don't miss out!
Check available dates and tickets
Select date and session