⭐ Embark on a Mystery Picnic in Seattle with AmazingCo! On this self-guided foodie adventure, you will solve clues to collect gourmet picnic treats and discover a hidden, picturesque picnic spot away from the crowds.
Tickets for Bainbridge Island Mystery Picnic: Self-Guided Foodie Adventure in Seattle
🎫 All Inclusive Mystery Picnic for 2 - includes:
- Picnic spread from local artisan producers including your traditional picnic foods (such as cheese, meats, fruits, crackers, etc)
- Interactive clues and riddles on your smartphone that’ll take you on a journey to collect your special gourmet picnic food
- Games and conversation starters
- Additional activity and points of interest recommendations
- Bonus stop along the way, hot drink and delicious speciality snack
- Hot drink, additional warm snack, surprise take-home item and bonus at-home experience
🗺️ Find out the rest of Mystery Picnic locations in Seattle
🧑🤝🧑 Enjoy a unique all-inclusive experience to share with friends and family
🍽️ Collect a delicious spread of platter-style foods from local artisan producers
🕵️♀️ Work together to solve interactive clues and riddles from your smartphone
🏙️ Explore the hidden gems of Seattle’s Bainbridge Island in a self-guided experience
📅 Date: daily
🕒 Time: start your picnic any time between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m.
⏳ Duration: the picnic experience usually lasts around 3 hours depending on your pace
📍 Location: Bainbridge Island, Seattle
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome! 21+ with valid ID to consume alcohol
♿ Accessibility: the experience is wheelchair/baby stroller accessible
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
🚶♂️ Please note: this is a walking experience (approx. 1 mile of (cont.) walking), but you need to take a roundtrip ferry. You can do a walking one or a roundtrip $8.50 per person or driving one for about $46.80 for just the driver + passengers one way. There is limited parking in the area
🍴 Menu options: most dietary requirements can be catered for at no additional cost, including gluten-free, vegan and vegetarian
🧺 Please bring your own basket (or cooler bag), plates, cups and a sharp knife to use for bread/cheese. We always request that our partners offer you disposable equipment should they have it, but we would advise that you bring your own to ensure everything goes smoothly on the day
📱 Next steps: you'll be provided with further information after purchase
Looking for a scenic island day trip? Look no further than the maritime town of Bainbridge Island! Journey thirty minutes to a beautiful island town full of local shops, foodie-approved dining, and picturesque views. Start by solving personally curated clues and riddles that’ll take you on a journey to collect your special gourmet picnic food bit by bit. Each clue you solve will lead you closer to your next picnic food pickup and even closer to your final stunning picnic location. Get your tickets for Bainbridge Island Mystery Picnic: Self-Guided Foodie Adventure in Seattle!
Be among the first to enjoy this experience in your city. Check out what others have said about similar Fever experiences around the world!
- Corinne C.Jun 2022The picnic was so fun!! All the items selected from the shops were amazing!! What a great way to explore the town!!
- Kristin E.Nov 2021Delicious food and exciting!
- Marcia H.Jun 2022Awesome! Beyond expectations!
- Molly F.Apr 2022This was very fun. We actually did it with our kids. We are a family of 4 and paid for 3 tickets. It was SO much food. All yummy stuff. I recommend this highly.
- Amanda P.Sep 2022food was great, would rec cheese plate to be more diverse (e.g. crackers, fruit, nuts, etc) ad 2 pounds of cheese is a lot! lovely day
Don't miss out!
Check available dates and tickets
Select date and session
- Feb 2024
- Mar 2024
- Apr 2024