⭐ Discover the Wizarding World and celebrate Harry’s adventures in this new hands-on experience, filled with magical moments and active play for witches and wizards of all ages! Harry Potter™: Magic at Play is a unique experience that will engage the imaginations of all ages to bring out the young witch or wizard in all of us. Explore, climb, and play your way through multiple rooms of fun packed with playful celebrations of your favorite places and moments!
🚨 We’re now open! Get your tickets!
Tickets for Harry Potter™: Magic at Play in Seattle
🎫 General Admission - includes full access to the experience on your selected date and time slot plus a digital photo under our Sorting Hat and validated parking at Bravern Garage
- Adult (10+)
- Child (3–9)
- Group Bundle - 6+ tickets at 10% off
🎫 Premium Ticket - includes full access to the experience, a digital photo under our Sorting Hat and validated parking at Bravern Garage plus:
- 1 exclusive Harry Potter™: Magic at Play mug
- 1 Harry Potter™: Magic at Play enamel pin
- 1 photo print of your choice
- 10% off your retail store purchase during your visit
🎫 Flexible Entry Ticket - includes full access to the experience at any time on your selected date plus a digital photo under our Sorting Hat and validated parking at Bravern Garage
- This option is available in the calendar to the right in the first time slot
- Final entry time is one hour before closing
🎫 Digital Photo Package Add-On - Save money by purchasing your premium photo package now! Receive digital photos of yourself under our Sorting Hat, broom flying on the Quidditch™ pitch, casting a Patronus charm, and a cozy group shot in the Great Hall! (only 1 package needed per group)
- Climb, slide, and play as you adventure in Harry’s footsteps and discover the wizarding world
- Create your own magic as you attend Hogwarts™ classes, train for Quidditch™, and seek out the mysteries of the Forbidden Forest
- Capture magical memories of iconic moments like visiting the Great Hall, getting sorted into your Hogwarts house, flying a broom, and casting a Patronus
- Enjoy the wizarding world’s favorite treats, from Butterbeer™ to Chocolate Frogs and Bertie Botts
- Shop for one-of-a-kind Harry Potter™ gear, including the exclusive Magic at Play collectible wand and limited edition house crest design
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
📍 Location: The Shops at The Bravern, Next to Prada, 11111 NE 8th St, Bellevue, WA 98004
🅿️ Parking: Guest parking at the Bravern garage will be validated for up to 6 hours. Please bring your paper parking ticket with you when you check in to get your ticket validated by a staff member.
⏳ Duration: the journey will take approximately 45 minutes. You may arrive up to 30-minutes after your purchased ticket time.
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome, filled with fun for the whole family! Children 2 years of age and under enter free of charge when accompanied by a parent or guardian
♿ Accessibility: the experience is ADA compliant and fully accessible for guests with many different abilities and neurodiversities. For more information, please contact us
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a gift card for this experience, click here
🛍️ Check out limited-edition apparel, accessories, novelties, and collectibles only available at the store! Click here to visit the online store
Harry Potter™: Magic at Play is a one-of-a-kind experience that brings the Wizarding World to life through hands-on magical moments and active play for witches and wizards of all ages. Explore multiple rooms of fun inspired by Harry’s own adventures in discovering the Wizarding World, packed with playful celebrations of your favorite places and moments. Journey from Privet Drive to Platform 9 ¾™, discover and represent your Hogwarts™ house, make your own magic in Hogwarts™ classes, find your position on the Quidditch™ team, and so much more! Dust off your house robes and practice your swish and flick, because this journey will bring out the young witch or wizard in all of us. Get your tickets for Harry Potter••™: Magic at Play in Seattle!
WIZARDING WORLD CHARACTERS, NAMES AND RELATED INDICIA ARE © & ™ WARNER BROS.
ENTERTAINMENT INC. WB SHIELD: © & ™ WBEI. PUBLISHING RIGHTS © JKR. (S23)
Be among the first to enjoy this experience in your city. Check out what others have said about similar Fever experiences around the world!
- I wish I took more time and more pictures! I loved being in the space and imagining that I was in Harry Potter. It was a great space as an adult but even more so for children!
- So much fun! A lot of interactive things and plenty of photo opportunities. Before we knew it 2 hours had passed!
- One of the best HP attractions we’ve been to - immersive, fun, and well paced so as not to be too crowded. A truly magical experience!
- Thank you for not overselling each time slot. It was wonderful to enjoy the exhibits without being too crowded.
- Magic at play had the best parts of the London studio tour brought to Chicago. It's not just for children, it's for the kid inside of everyone. Leave your stress at the door and turn on your imagination to step onto the Quidditch pitch riding your own broom and throwing your own Quaffle. You'll get as much fun as you put into it. Imagine the escalators are the moving staircases in Hogwarts; have a conversation with the portraits on the wall; cast your charms on the creatures in the forbidden forest; race your family and friends through the hedge maze. I also appreciated the handicap accessible photo opportunities like the boat going to Hogwarts.
- It was so much fun. My son and I enjoyed the Harry Potter experience. We took a ton of pictures and everything about this experience was amazing!!
- Cool experience! Neat how you walk around at your own pace!!
- Fun experience and photo ops!
- I think that it was the best experience that I ever had, and it was really convenient that it was closer to my home and I didn’t have to go all the way to Orlando or Arizona for an experience like this. One thing that I think would be a cool thing to add is people dressed as the Harry Potter characters and animals so people can take pictures with them.
- My family and I really enjoyed all the interactive exhibits!! My son and I are huge Harry Potter nerds and he loved seeing the magic brought to life!
- Cute and well-done. The space was used well and the staff was fantastic.
- Add additional staff to coat check and photo check out, otherwise it was a really awesome experience for my child!
- The experience was absolutely magical. A must see for any Harry Potter fan, casual or die hard. Can’t wait to go back and see it again!
- My kids and I had so much fun! It was a wonderful opportunity to have some magic in real life. Thanks for bringing this to Chicago!
- Great experience. Would be nice if pictures weren’t an additional charge. Otherwise fun games for the kids and so many elements from the books/movies were included.
The Shops At The Bravern
11111 NE 8th Street, Suite 100, Bellevue(Beside Microsoft Bravern 2 Entrance from NE 8th Street in the old Neiman Marcus Level 1), 98004-8590
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Dec 2023
- Jan 2024
- Feb 2024
- Mar 2024
- Apr 2024
- May 2024
––– Low availability
Admission not included, save money by purchasing your premium photo package now! Receive digital photos of yourself under our Sorting Hat, broom flying on the Quidditch™ pitch, casting a Patronus charm, and a cozy group shot in the Great Hall!