⭐ Old Hollywood comes alive for this live immersive walk-through horror experience. Angel of Light marks the beginning of a gripping anthology of macabre and suspense.
🚨 Angel of Light is leaving Los Angeles on October 29. Hurry, last tickets available!🚨
Tickets for Angel of Light in Los Angeles
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience
🎫 VIP Admission - includes expedited entry into the experience, priority reserved seating in the theater, 2 free drinks at any of our bars (specialty drinks included)
🎫 Group Bundle (6 people min)
👻 Walk through an immersive experience and relive the horror of the Angel of Light
😨 Embark on an unforgettable journey of fear and suspense that fuses technology and live performance
🏛️ Located at the historic Los Angeles Theatre, a French baroque-style movie palace from 1931 in the heart of Downtown LA
📅 Dates and times: select your date & time directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes
📍 Location: Los Angeles Theatre
👤 Age requirement: 16+ unless accompanied by a parent. Not recommended for children under 13
♿ Accessibility: those in wheelchairs can access the front lobby and main theater performance area. The downstairs pathways and mazes are not accessible
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
Step into the Angel of Light, a spine-chilling experience merging the worlds of technology and live theater. Prepare to encounter ancient curses, sonic secrets, and demonic possession that will twist you into the depths of darkness and envelope you in a world where morbid reality and nightmares blur. We invite you to relive the arrival at the historic Los Angeles Theater and be transported back to 1935, stepping through the gates of purgatory to receive the light. Its dark hallways, its underbelly, and its shadows welcome you... And so it begins, The LA Theater, 1935. Relive the arrival and come receive the light... 2 Corinthians 11:14. "And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light". You will be captivated and terrified like never before—get your tickets for Angel of Light in Los Angeles!
- Great walk thru experience! We had the VIP tickets, high recommend. Staff was great, our guide was the great and I screamed my head off. 👏👏👏👏🎃💀👻
- Creepy and haunting
- Awesome ! Very entertaining
- amazingly horrifying loved it
- Worth the money, very good production!
- This experience was beautifully done. We were simultaneously scared and in awe of how gorgeous everything was. The talent was impeccable. Highly recommend.
- I loved it
- best spooky event I have been to this year !
- I wasn’t sure what I was expecting but it was great! Definitely a fun/spooky surprise at the end. I’m obsessed with Halloween and all things scary- this was worth it! The production value is great plus the theater is beautiful and creepy.
- It was an excellent show! No one broke character not even to tell you which direction to walk. The building was beautiful and the show really brought it to life. I loved it!
- Absolutely breathtaking, grueling bizzarism, and unexpected horrors! Well worth the investment!
- This was a dazzling, terrifying experience and the perfect way to kick off the Halloween season! I highly recommend it!
- Highly recommend it to those Halloween enthusiasts. Well thought out production
Seattle Chinese Garden
6000 16th Avenue Southwest, Seattle, 98106