⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Tampa. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Queen at Centro Asturiano de Tampa under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Centro Asturiano de Tampa
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is not ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 15+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Tampa
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- I Want to Break Free
- Another One Bites the Dust
- You’re My Best Friend
- Radio Gaga
- Who Wants to Live Forever
- Somebody to Love
- We Are the Champions
- We Will Rock You
- I Want It All
- Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon
- Killer Queen
- Don’t Stop Me Now
- The Show Must Go On
- Bohemian Rhapsody
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- A Kind of Magic
- Bicycle Race
- Candlelight Chamber Orchestra
Be among the first to enjoy this experience in your city. Check out what others have said about similar Fever experiences around the world!
- It was amazing. Loved every minute every song was executed perfectly
- Great experience, can't wait to do this again.
- Great Musical Performance & Energy.
- Customer service and performers were great! I really enjoyed the performance
- The vibes were amazing and the ambiance was relaxing! I can’t wait to do this again!
- It was a great way to bring all ages and cultures together to vibe together in a atmosphere set to listen to good music with talented musicians. Looking forward to more events more good hits of old and new.
- A beautiful experience. With they took the crowd more seriously and wanted silence for the other audience members. But the crowd singing with them was still a fun time.
- Amazing! Will be coming back, great mid week pick me up and the musicians were phenomenal
- A must see experience!
- Excellent energy, artistry, and ambiance!!
- Amazing and fun
911 Preston St, Houston, TX 77002, United States, 77002-1803