⭐ Journey through time and creation at Genesis, where a stunning display of technological innovation lights up The Swiss Church in London. Delight in a mesmerising spectacle, traversing the realms of light, water, earth, and plants, evoking the profound essence of Genesis. Don't miss out on this unique experience that has attracted thousands of visitors across Europe!
🚨 The experience ends on October 22th. Last chance to come and experience Genesis, tickets are selling fast! 🚨
Tickets for Genesis: A Breathtaking Spectacle of Light and Colour in London
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience
- Adult (13+)
- Child (0–12)
- Senior, Student, or Military - valid ID required
- Group Bundle (min. 6 people)
🎫 Family Bundle (Adult + Child) - Family-friendly sessions on Wednesdays & Thursdays at 4:45 p.m. at a special price!
👉 For group bookings (>50 people) fill in this form
👨👩👧 Family Friendly Sessions: This experience is to be enjoyed by people of all ages however, we ask that you please be mindful of noise and be respectful of other people's enjoyment of the experience. Wednesdays & Thursdays at 4:45 p.m. are family-friendly sessions so we ask that you consider bringing your little ones along then!
🌎 Go on an audiovisual journey and experience the story of creation from a different perspective
💫 Take in the magic of an immersive show displaying light, water, earth and plants as you’ve never seen them before
💡 A state-of-the-art video mapping system
⛪ Discover a unique venue right in the heart of London in a new light
👨👩👧 A magical moment to share with friends and family
- First Day - Light
On the first day, the light came and separated from the darkness. The light is called "day" and the darkness is called "night".
- Second Day - Sky
On the second day, a vastness developed to separate the water. This expanse is called "sky".
- Third Day (Part One) - Water & Earth
On the third day, dry soil was formed, in which the water was collected. This dry ground is called "land" and the collected water is called "sea".
- Third Day (Part Two) - Nature
This same day, the plants and the trees formed, lending the earth amazing bright colours.
Glowing lanterns take up the light symbol of burning candles, which is generally interpreted in religious contexts as the symbol of the soul.
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time
⏳ Duration: 30 minutes
📍 Location: The Swiss Church in London
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome!
♿ Accessibility: the venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
🎁 Treat your friends and family to a gift card for this experience here
Please note: The Genesis show is not affiliated with the music group Genesis
Beyond a captivating show about the origins of the world, Genesis is above all a display of technological innovation in the stunning Swiss Church in London. Immerse yourself in a dazzling 30-minute visual and sound show that consists of four parts: a journey through the elements of light, water, earth, and plants, which represent the first three days of creation in the “Genesis” story. Don't miss out on this unique experience that has already attracted thousands of visitors across Europe. Get your tickets for Genesis: A Breathtaking Spectacle of Light and Colour in London!
- Theresa P.Aug 2023Very lovely way to relax in London.
- Anna G.Aug 2023Really beautiful and relaxing experience:) we enjoyed it a lot :)
- YanagoiloAug 2023Thank you for amazing show 🤩
- Pauline A.Aug 2023So beautiful. Just wish it was a bit longer ☺️
- Heather S.Aug 2023Enjoyed this alt but wasn’t very long
- Ann C.Aug 2023Good installation. But seating arrangement could be improved.
- Sally W.Jul 2023Absolutely brilliant, loved the bean bag chairs so we could lay back and enjoy, would go again x
- Karen W.Aug 2023Wow what a great show. Get there early to get one of the beanbags
- Alison F.Jul 2023It was very relaxing - just the thing to start off the weekend
- John B.Jul 2023This was a great space that was the right size, clever use of light sound and visuals, shame it wasn't longer, as the time seemed to go very quickly. Throughly enjoyed another nit for fever
- Julie Osborne O.Jul 2023Perfect location for this event
- Lois B.Jul 2023absolutely amazing ,so glad I went.
- Jenny S.Jul 2023Very enjoyable. Spectacle of light and colour.
- Daniel F.Aug 2023Very fun and at times great. It does struggle to keep the space dark meaning not as immersive as it could be
How to get there?
The Swiss Church in London
79 Endell Street, London, WC2H 9DY
- Tottenham Court Road