⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Orange County. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Taylor Swift at the Richard Nixon Library & Museum under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Richard Nixon Library & Museum
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 15+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Orange County
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Lavender Haze
- Love Story
- Blank Space
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
- All Too Well
- Wildest Dreams
- I Knew You Were Trouble
- You Belong With Me
- String Quartet - Orchid Quartet
- It was an amazing experience. My swiftie gf loved it.
- It was a very nice event! Personable and elegant environment.
- Would definitely book to watch the string quartet again 🥰♥️
- Great time and awesome ambience! Very talented string quartet. Wish it was longer.
- Amazing ❤️
- It was an amazing experienced!
- Gorgeous venue
- Beautiful show and a gorgeous venue
South Coast Botanic Garden
26300 Crenshaw Blvd, Palos Verdes Estates, CA, 90274-2515
Don't miss out!
Select date and session