⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Toronto. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Joe Hisaishi at The Parkdale Hall under the gentle glow of candlelight.
Add-on: Snapshot by Candlelight
📸 Personalize your Candlelight experience and make it unforgettable! Snapshot by Candlelight is an enchanting photo service that makes the most of the beautiful glow of the candles. Strike a pose and our photographers will print an instant photo for you to take home as a lovely keepsake.
📍 Venue: The Parkdale Hall
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 minutes prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is AODA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 15+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Toronto
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind - Opening Theme
- Laputa: Castle in the Sky - Kimi wo Nosete - Carrying You
- My Neighbour Totoro - Kaze no Toori Michi - Path of the Wind
- My Neighbour Totoro - Tonari no Totoro - Main Theme
- Kiki's Delivery Service - Umi no Mieru Machi - A Town with an Ocean View
- Kiki's Delivery Service - Tabidachi - Journey
- Princess Mononoke - Main Theme
- Spirited Away - Inochi no Namae - Name of Life
- Spirited Away - Chihiro's Waltz
- Ponyo - Gake no Ue no Ponyo - Ponyo on the Cliff
- The Wind Rises - A Journey (A Dream of Flight)
- Kikujiro - Summer
- The Tale of Princess Kaguya - When I Remember This Life
- Howl's Moving Castle - Merry Go Round of Life
- Listeso String Quartet
- Simple, hassle free event. Beautiful sound. Calming atmosphere. Loved it
- The venue was beautiful. The performers played amazingly and added their own personal touch / commentary between songs. I will definitely be back for other themed nights.
- enjoyable experience, great musicians, a bit short
- The sound setting was not optimal, there was a lot of reverb on the cello and it ruin some of the tracks for being overwhelming. The acoustic of the hall on the whole isn't that great, details of the instruments are masked by the overall reverb.
The Parkdale Hall
1605 Queen Street West #2, Toronto, M6R 1A9
Don't miss out!
Select date and session