⭐ Icons of Darkness on Hollywood Blvd offers a vast collection of iconic costumes and props from various film franchises. Get a closer look at screen-used items from Terminator, Alien, Star Wars, Batman, Jurassic Park, Harry Potter, and many other horror, superhero, fantasy, and sci-fi movies.
Tickets for Icons of Darkness in Los Angeles
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience + a guided walking tour through the exhibit
- Adult (ages 12+)
- Child (ages 0-11)
- US Military
🎞️ Explore the world’s largest private collection of screen-used items from your favorite film franchises
😨 Be guided through the history of science fiction and horror
🎬 Experience over 200 original items ranging from props, costumes, animatronics, puppets, creature suits, makeup applications and more
🦇 Check out the pieces from iconic films, including Terminator, Star Wars, Batman, Jurassic Park, Harry Potter, Spider-Man, Lord of the Rings, Gremlins, and many more
📅 Date: various dates available (select during purchase)
🕒 Opening hours: please arrive 5 minutes early to start the tour on time
- Mondays–Thursdays and Sundays: 11:00 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Fridays and Saturdays: 11:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 30 minutes
📍 Location: 6801 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA, 90028. The experience is located on the corner of Hollywood Blvd and Highland Ave, right next to Foot Locker
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome!
♿ Accessibility: the venue is ADA compliant
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
⚠️ Please note: your tour guide won't be warning you about any jump scares you may encounter
Experience the ultimate thrill at Icons of Darkness! Get up close and personal with over 200 screen-used costumes and props from some of the most iconic films in history on this guided tour. See original helmets and costumes from Star Wars, a historic selection of Batsuits, and original T-Rex heads from Jurassic Park. Discover the incredible horror, superhero, fantasy, and sci-fi collections, featuring screen-used pieces from beloved franchises like Terminator, Alien, and more. Get your tickets for Icons of Darkness in Los Angeles!
- This place was super awesome! The people who guide you are super chill and very informative. I came back home to Vegas and told everyone about it it’s truly super cool
- Loved every part of the tour, was very amazed by all the props and costumes!
- Love the one on one your with our guide explaining all the different movie memorabilia. The seven scares throughout the tour really exciting.
- The tour was awesome ! Our guide Justin was very knowledgeable and personable. Highly recommend
- Really cool exhibit.
- It was awesome
- Great experience
- Awesome place, cool things to see, and courteous staff. Kids don't like loud noises so jumpscares were not enjoyed by them. Overall an awesome place to visit and see all the costumes, props, and other things.
- Really enjoyed the tour with my 14 year old daughter. Marvellous staff who were really friendly and knowledgeable - thanks!
- Well worth your time.
- Amazing experience❤❤ The guide guy was super fun and funny👍 Simply had A blast❤❤
- Many cool props and costumes to see here. As a horror enthusiast I was curious about what would be inside this mysterious exhibit on the Walk of Fame, and it exceeded definitely my expectations!
- Some truly amazing screen used costumes from the biggest films of are lives! It is getting rarer to see such a collection of items. Well informed staff Well laid out! I just wish it was longer! GO you will love it!!
- awesome great stuff. will definitely do again
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Jun 2023
- Jul 2023