⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Boston. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Vivaldi and more at The Simons Theatre under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Simons Theatre at The New England Aquarium
📅 Dates and times: June 9 and July 14 at 7:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Boston
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 1 RV 269: “Spring” – Antonio Vivaldi
- 5 Taiwanese Folk Songs, V: Spring Breeze – Wei-Chieh Lin
- String Quartet No. 14 in G Major K.387, IV: Molto Allegro – W. A. Mozart
- On the Nature of Daylight – Max Richter
- The Cuatro Estaciones Porteñas: Verano Porteño – Astor Piazzolla
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 3 RV 293: “Autumn” – Vivaldi
- Autumn Leaves – Joseph Kosma, Arr. Toru Takemitsu
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 4 RV 297: “Winter” – Vivaldi
- Rasa String Quartet
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Pamela J. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Wonderful performances and stunning atmosphere."
💬 Angel S. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Excellent concert.... they are masters.... We will be back again!!!!"
💬 Susan A. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "I loved the venue and the artists were amazing. I look forward to more Fever events!"
The Hangar Flight Museum
4629 McCall Way NE, Calgary, AB T2E 8A5
Don't miss out!
Select date and session