⭐ The Fans Strike Back® is an exhibition featuring hundreds of official items from the Star Wars Universe collected by fans and displayed for fans. Immerse yourself in a galaxy far, far away and see photos, posters, costumes, figures, and models of different types and sizes!
🚨 Only a few days left until doors close on October 1st! Tickets are extremely limited, get yours before the experience ends! 🚨
Tickets for The Fans Strike Back® in London
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the exhibition
- Adult (13+)
- Child (4–12)
- Senior (65+), Student, or NHS - valid ID required
- Family Bundle (min. 4 people, of which max. 2 adults)
🎫 VIP Admission - includes entry to the exhibition, a pic in the photo booth (where you will choose your background), and a poster of the exhibition
- VIP Adult (13+)
- VIP Child (4–12)
👉 For private bookings and large groups, please fill out the group booking form here
🟡 October - Limited availability
🤩 Explore a part of the largest private Star Wars collection of fan items!
🌌 Immerse yourself in the Star Wars Universe with the event’s amazing setup
🚀 See hundreds of official items including photos, posters, costumes, life-size figures, models & one-of-a-kind sculptures
🥽 Enjoy a unique VR galaxy experience (available for separate purchase on-site)
📸 Take pictures with selected backgrounds in the photo booth (included in VIP Admission, available for separate purchase on-site for Standard Admission ticket holders)
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: the visit will take approx. 1 hour
📍 Location: 81 Old Brompton Rd, South Kensington, London SW7 3LD
👤 Age requirement: all ages welcome; children aged 15 or under must be accompanied by an adult. The VR experience is designed only for ages 8+. Children 4 and under enter for free
♿ Accessibility: the exhibition is wheelchair accessible. Please keep in mind that no rentals will be available on-site
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
🎁 Treat your friends and family to a gift card for this experience here
The Empire had its chance; this time, The Fans Strike Back®! Get ready for one of the largest exhibitions in the saga of fan-made Star Wars events. You’ll find photos, posters, costumes, figures, and models of different types and sizes—all official objects bought by Star Wars fans. There will also be a photo booth with selected backgrounds and a VR galaxy experience. It’s a perfect plan for the whole family, from the youngest Padawan to the wisest Jedi master!
- An amazing must see exhibition
- Amazing collection. Great photo opportunity’s.
- Amazing such a great experience to explore
- Well spaced out displays, plenty of photos ops and just a great day out
- Great event, great items on display, a must for any star wars fan
- It was really good for kids with loads of photo opportunities however the price is not proportionate to the length of the experience
- Great experience. A must for Star Wars fans. And what better day to visit the May the fourth?! 😆
- Plenty to see. Some amazing examples of fan art.
- Super fun! We had a blast!
- Great layout, great models, loved it.
- Great exhibition more things to see than I expected. It would have been nice to know which piece was made and which was original if any were actual pieces from the movie or copies also who made them etc. Great tribute to the star wars world loved it 10/10!
- It was actually surprisingly good - the venue didn’t look that impressive but the content was great
- Our nearly 14 year old and 7 year old both said it was the best thing ever!
- Great exhibition and LOADS to see
- Amazing props and consumes, much bigger than we expected - well worth the visit!