⭐ Everyone makes mistakes, there's no innovation without failure! And The Museum of Failure is here with a unique exhibition of failed products and services from around the world. Head over to Industry City, NY, to see a collection of strange and useless inventions that paved the way for real progress!
🚨 The Museum of Failure is leaving Brooklyn soon. Tickets are selling fast so get yours now! 🚨
🔴 May - Very limited availability
🟡 June - Limited availability
Tickets for The Museum of Failure in New York
🎫 Standard Admission - includes access to the Museum + access to the exhibit guide app for use on smartphones
- Adult (14+)
- Child (7+), Senior (+65), Student, or Military - valid ID required
- Group Bundle (min. 6 tickets)
🎫 VIP Admission - includes access to the Museum + access to the exhibit guide app for use on smartphones + MoF tote bag
✨ Explore an exhibition that aims to inspire and stimulate discussion about learning through our blunders
😮 Get an exclusive look into a collection of failed products and innovations from huge companies and different industries from all around the world
⭐ Curated by Dr. Samuel West, licensed psychologist, PhD in Organizational Psychology
📅 Date: Various dates available (select during purchase)
🕒 Opening hours:
- Wednesday – Thursday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. (venue closes at 7 p.m.)
- Friday: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. (venue closes at 8 p.m.)
- Saturday & Sunday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. (venue closes at 7 p.m.)
⏳ Duration: the visit will take approx. 1 hour
📍 Location: Industry City (900 3rd Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11232, between 33rd and 34th Streets, 5 min walk from D,N,R trains at 36th Street station; only 3 stops from Manhattan)
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome. Children 6 and under access free with a paying adult
♿ Accessibility: the venue is ADA compliant
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
Everyone makes mistakes, and the Museum of Failure is here to celebrate that! The Museum of Failure showcases a collection of failed products and services from around the world. Every item provides unique insight into the risky business of innovation—and, let's face it, the majority of innovation projects fail at some point. But that's okay, because embracing failure and taking meaningful risks paves the way for real innovation and progress. After all, as Confucius once said: "our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail".
- It was most interesting. Being an old coot, I remembered many of the products and services on exhibit, but there were many I didn’t, so it was fascinating to discover new failures. As long as you’re in Industry City, an okonomiyaki and a cream puff at the Japanese Village would be an excellent way to finish the afternoon!
- Really enjoyed the experience! The space is very cool, set up look a cool art gallery and there are way more pieces on exhibit than I anticipated. Great way to spend an afternoon and also tap into some nostalgia :)
- My mom and I went and had a great time! Provided lots of nostalgia and introductions into new products I had never seen before. Appreciated the interaction options as well. I wish it had a bit more and more options in the gift shop, but it was awesome. About 45 mins to an hour would be a good time frame to plan on coming here. The adult section is very well hidden, in case you bring children so don't worry about that if it made you hesitate. Also I got the VIP and there were 2 bag options. I got the red one and I really like the design so you may want to consider that also. Industry city nearby provides fun stuff to do before/after too, so you can make a whole day out of the event. Def stop by and give it a look!
- Mind blowing;) Lots of memories just with one car ;) I grow up in Czechoslovakia and trabant was very popular lol
- Fever always find something unique and fun I love their events
- It was wonderful!! I had forgotten about many of these "failures"! Of course, many ultimately led to the creation of things that became successes.
- It was great! Very informative. I like how everything was spread out, so it never felt crowded
- Wonderful, a blast from the past. Fun stuff for anyone
- We loved it! So inspirational and fun.
- I've told all my friends they would enjoy it.
- It was fun as interesting
- Totally cool experience I recommend everyone to see this exhibit
- Very interesting
- Loved it!
- Interesting and well designed
900 3rd Avenue, Brooklyn, 11232, (between 33rd and 34th Streets), 11232
- 36th St - D-N-R
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- May 2023
- Jun 2023