⭐ Immerse yourself in the world of FRIENDS™ like never before with interactive set recreations, like Monica and Rachel’s kitchen, original props and costumes, photo ops, a retail store and Central Perk. Now that’s what I call kick-you-in-the-crotch, spit-on-your-neck fantastic!
Tickets for The FRIENDS™ Experience: The One in Seattle
🎫 General Admission - includes full access to the experience at the date and time selected
- Adult (ages 11+)
- Child (ages 4–10)
- Senior (ages 55+), Student, or Military - valid ID required
- Group Bundle - 6 tickets for the price of 5
🎫 Flexible Entry Ticket - includes full access to the experience at any time on your selected date
- This option is available in the calendar to the left in the first time for each day
- Final entry time is one hour before closing
🎫 Premium Ticket - includes general access to the experience PLUS:
- Skip-the-line privileges for entry to the experience
- 1 Free “The One in Seattle” mug (or similar item of equal or greater value if unavailable)
- 1 Free Coat/Bag/Stroller Check
🎫 Guided Group Tour - includes entry into the experience either first thing in
the morning before we open or after we close to the general public. Groups will be checked in and allowed entry into the experience five minutes apart to allow your group to have a personalized experience through the space.
- Groups of up to 6, 8, or 10 guests
🎫 Digital Photo Package Add-On - save $5 by purchasing your photo package now! Receive digital photos of yourself in front of the fountain, reenacting the Pivot! scene, and on the orange couch in Central Perk (only 1 needed per group)
📺 Step into the iconic TV show like never before in this interactive experience
🛋️ Explore set recreations including Joey and Chandler’s apartment, Monica and Rachel’s kitchen, and Central Perk!
⛲ Dance in front of the fountain and pose on the iconic orange couch
📸 Shop exclusive items at The FRIENDS™ Experience Retail Store and more!
📅 Date: from February 1, 2023
🕒 Opening hours (time slots available every 30 minutes):
- Thursdays & Fridays: 12 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. (last entry)
- Saturdays: 10 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. (last entry)
- Sundays: 10 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. (last entry)
- Open select Mondays & Wednesdays - see the calendar on this page for available dates
- Guided Group tickets start Saturdays and Sundays at 9:20 a.m. and Fridays at 7:30 p.m.
📍 Location: Pacific Place, 600 Pine St., Seattle, WA 98101 (enter the building at the corner of Pine St. and 7th Ave.)
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome. Children 3 and younger don’t need a ticket when accompanied by a parent or guardian
♿ Accessibility: the experience is ADA compliant and fully accessible for guests with many different abilities and neurodiversities
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
The FRIENDS™ Experience is coming to Seattle on February 1! Explore set recreations, Joey and Chandler’s apartment, Monica and Rachel’s kitchen, and Central Perk. You’ll even get to dance in front of the fountain! Don't miss your chance to get your tickets for The FRIENDS™ Experience: The One in Seattle.
FRIENDS and all related characters and elements © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s23)
- Could it BE any more fun?!! (The only tips would be to have some optional seating during the WB video, and a way to step into the "fountain," which would've been fun but probably not easy to make & haul around!)
- Some really really nice staff. Offered to take pictures and very friendly. Made the experience fun.
- It was the best birthday I gave myself. I celebrated my 50th with this experience. I wouldn't trade it for anything. Thank you Friends!!@
- Felt like things could of been a bit better. Overall liked what we saw but could done better with more pictures area setups for different areas besides the main spots.
- Really enjoyed it. It was a great event to spend with the wife.
- Enjoyed the apartment settings. Staff was helpful and willing to take awesome photos.
- I had so much fun! All the photo exhibits were great!
- It was such a great experience! Everyone was so helpful and amazing!
- I was in Friends Heaven. Everything was nicely displayed, and the crew was great with taking pictures
- Way too expensive for merchandise. Would have been nice to have raffles, giveaways, etc.
- Had an amazing time! As a huge Friends fan, I had to go there and bought tickets as soon as I knew it was coming to my city. It had official outfits and props from the show, scripts, art, history and fun fact panels, and of course, picture sets. My two only "complains" would be that it felt waaaayyy too short (done in one hour even taking our time) and that you have to pay at the end for the pictures taken by their cameras (however, employees do accept taking pictures with your phone).
- Really fun and interactive! The process of waiting (when we have a set ticket time) was a bit annoying … but worth it!
- Fun great experience! Staff gave some trivia’s prior to entering which made it fun.
- This was the first time my dad and I went to anything like this. We were very pleased and had a good time with the event. Was hoping for a little more intimate experience when buying premium tickets. Mostly overall had a great experience and had a fun time. We were talking about it all the way home and even at home we said it was fun and good way to spend a day to come downtown for couple hours and see some FRIENDS memorabilia and great pics.
- Great time! Staff were friendly and helpful, the sets were pretty close to spot on! I wish I had brought more people so go as a group for more entertaining photos!!
600 Pine St, Seattle, WA , United States, 98101
Select date and session
- Apr 2023