⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Milwaukee. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Taylor Swift at The Abbey at St James 1868 under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Abbey at St James 1868
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 6:30 p.m. and 8:45 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: This venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Milwaukee
- Shake it Off
- Love Story
- Blank Space
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
- Invisible String
- All Too Well
- Wildest Dreams
- I Knew You Were Trouble
- You Belong With Me
- Listeso String Quartet
- Wonderful experience! The performers were excellent and also appeared to love playing for the audience. The event staff was super friendly starting with the woman who greeted us at the door to the staff member who escorted us to our seats. Very memorable!!
- First time attending an event like this, so special. I brought my 14 year old who loves Taylor Swift and she really enjoyed it. The attendants were professional and very helpful. Setting was tranquil and relaxing!
- Absolutely loved this concert and the whole experience!!! Would definitely attend another!!
- Please do more of these intimate shows in mke :) the audience sang! It was so cool! And… I think the musicians loved it too 😊
- Incredibly talented artists in a stunning space. Absolutely lovely experience, loved every minute!
- Overall an incredible experience. Everyone was super nice and the music was beautiful!
- Excellent experience and my daughter and I loved it!
- It was a cool venue with amazing talent. Wished there were more candles up high and not on the floor, very hard to see the ones in the floor.
- Stellar performance!
- This was a lovely show!
- Overall it was a pleasant experience. I enjoyed my time and thought the venue was great and liked the atmosphere. Two areas of recommendation would be 1) the individual who opened and welcomed us at the very beginning felt unrehearsed and had a lot of oral pauses. It had me a little worried for what I was getting myself into. A planned script would've been useful 2) I felt like perhaps the music needed to be protected more as I was worried those in the back likely didn't get the best experience
Ospedale delle Donne
P.za di S. Giovanni in Laterano 74, 00185
Select date and session