⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Milwaukee. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Taylor Swift at The Abbey at St James 1868 under the gentle glow of candlelight.
🎁 Consider treating your friends and family to a Candlelight experience with our gift card! Check it out here 🎁
📍 Venue: The Abbey at St James 1868
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: This venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 15+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Milwaukee
- Lavender Haze
- Love Story
- Blank Space
- Snow on the Beach (ft. Lana Del Rey)
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
- All Too Well
- I Knew You Were Trouble
- You Belong With Me
- Shake It Off
- Listeso String Quartet
- Wendy B.Mar 2023Amazing! The musicians were incredibly talented and the performance was moving and wonderful. My boyfriend isn't exactly a huge Taylor Swift fan and he even enjoyed the performance immensely. Kudos to the performers.
- Stacy H.Mar 2023The musicians were fun, engaging, energetic, and amazing musicians! The music was absolutely beautiful. It was so much fun to hear a string quartet play arrangements of my favorite artist! The venue was absolutely gorgeous, the perfect backdrop.
- Kelly C.Mar 2023Great musicians - loved the added touch to introduce the songs/albums. And, my daughter was bursting at the seams to sign out loud, so it was fun the audience could do so the last couple of songs! Very well done and a great venue!
- Erin B.Jan 2023Incredibly talented artists in a stunning space. Absolutely lovely experience, loved every minute!
- Jacie J.Jan 2023Please do more of these intimate shows in mke :) the audience sang! It was so cool! And… I think the musicians loved it too 😊
- Trevor R.Mar 2023The venue was absolutely beautiful and the performers were excellent. The show was a little short, but overall highly recommend!
- Devan M.Mar 2023amazing show!! artists were funny, music was amazing, staff was helpful, venue beautiful!
- Brittany S.Mar 2023We loved it!! Absolutely beautiful and so much fun!
- Andrea H.Mar 20235 out of 5! Loved it!
- Kris C.Mar 2023Venue was lovely, perfect length of time. Musicians were fantastic
- Kim L.Jan 2023It was a cool venue with amazing talent. Wished there were more candles up high and not on the floor, very hard to see the ones in the floor.
- Kristin H.Jan 2023Absolutely loved this concert and the whole experience!!! Would definitely attend another!!
- Molly Kate R.Jan 2023Overall an incredible experience. Everyone was super nice and the music was beautiful!
- Jennifer M.Jan 2023Excellent experience and my daughter and I loved it!
- Jessica T.Mar 2023Loved it! Beautiful music and beautiful venue.
St James 1868
833 W Wisconsin Ave, 53233-2308
Don't miss out!
Check available dates and tickets
Select date and session