⭐ Get in the festive spirit at Kringle’s Filling Station! This immersive attraction in Seattle is packed with holiday fun, including plenty of activities, holiday karaoke, hot cocoa, treats, and more. It’s the perfect place to spend quality time with friends and family. Get your tickets!
⏰ Closing December 31! Don’t miss out! ⏰
Tickets for Kringle’s Filling Station in Seattle
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience + a cup of hot chocolate
🎫 Group Bundle (min. 4 people) Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience + a cup of hot chocolate
🎫 VIP Apparel Admission - includes entry to the experience, a cup of hot chocolate, apparel voucher, kettle corn voucher + Kringle’s tote bag
🎫 VIP Apparel + Photo Admission - includes entry to the experience, a cup of hot chocolate, apparel voucher, kettle corn voucher + Kringle’s tote bag + photo ticket
☕ Warm up on cold winter nights with hot chocolate served up Kringle style, right from a vintage gas pump
❄️ Challenge your friends to unlimited Christmas Ski Ball and other holiday games (slot car races available for purchase onsite)
🎤 Treat the crowd to your musical stylings on the Christmas karaoke stage
🎅 Discover the secret history of the Kringle family through storytelling
💌 Kids will be able to write their letters to Santa at the event
🍿 Pair your gas pump hot cocoa with some holiday treats including kettle corn and Christmas ding dongs
🚗 Slot car racing is free the week after Christmas!
📅 Date: November 25, 2022 – December 31, 2022
🕒 Opening hours:
- Mondays–Tuesdays: 1 p.m. – 10 p.m. (week before and after Christmas)
- Wednesdays–Thursdays: 4 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Fridays: 3 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Saturdays–Sundays: 12 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Hours vary around Christmas weekend. Please check the available times in the session selector
⏳ Duration: 45-60 minutes
📍 Location: 8211 Aurora Avenue North Seattle, WA 98103
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome! Children ages 4 and under enter free of charge
♿ Accessibility: the venue is ADA compliant
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
This holiday season, make your way to Kringle’s Filling Station for an immersive Christmas experience! Part arcade, part neighborhood hangout, this vintage magical gas station hits all the marks for holiday fun with loads of activities, treats, and warmth. Woven into the details of the unique location is a rich and endearing Christmas story waiting to be discovered. Kringle’s is unlike any festive attraction you’ve ever seen and appears for just a short time each year to bring people closer to each other and their community. So what are you waiting for? Get your tickets for Kringle’s Filling Station in Seattle!
- The most cheerful thing that’s ever happened to Aurora Avenue!
- What a fun night! A great place to get together and goof off with your friends and fam!
- Such a hidden gem! We didn't know what to expect and it did not disappoint! The kids had fun, my husband and I had a blast! Something to do for everyone and good snacks! We'll definitely be making this a family tradition.
- SO. MUCH. FUN! Super festive but in an original way. Staff was fantastic, Santa was jolly, and the decor & games were original and nostalgic! Love the car!! Hoping to make this place a tradition!
- Absolutely amazing! The attention to detail is so impressive! A must for the holidays!
- Staff were incredible. Skee ball was fun, photo op was unique
- Lovely props, friendly employees, a fun way to spend an hour with the family. Having a Santa or a mailbox for the kids would be a nice touch. The games were fun, the fire barrels were especially great.
- Amzing spot! Family friendly, yummy cocoa!
- Overall, the activities were fun. I wish that the hot chocolate included with admission was a bigger..
- We looooved it! Were definetly coming back again and maybe also doing some business as well! Amazing place to take the whole family. Any age appropiate and ver chill, light hang out spot.
- Loved this little holiday experience. Must do for family!
- Great event, with a lot of care and thought that went into crafting each experience!
- Very festive and lots of fun.
- Super festive.
- Great time! Lots of fun. Totally worth going!
El Santo Restaurante
Pátio do Tijolo 61, 1250-095 Lisboa, 1250-095