⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Toronto. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Adele at The Metropolitan Community Church of Toronto under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Metropolitan Community Church of Toronto
📅 Dates and times: various dates and times available (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 minutes prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is AODA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Toronto
- Rumour Has It
- Make You Feel My Love
- Water Under the Bridge
- Oh My God
- Someone Like You
- Send My Love (To Your New Lover)
- Chasing Pavements
- When We Were Young
- Set Fire to the Rain
- Easy On Me
- Rolling in the Deep
- Listeso String Quartet
- Everything about the performance was amazing! Loved it and would highly recommend it to any Adele fans out there ❤️
- Awesome! Beautiful setting and talented and fun musicians. Perfect night out
- Absolutely loved it! Stunning atmosphere & incredible musicians.
- Loved the show. Awe inspiring, funny and romantic <3
- It was awesome! I totally enjoyed every minute of the show!
- The songs were so moving and the atmosphere under candlelight-only was beautiful. It was a little hygge to kick off winter!
- Amazing music. I am so impressed with the musicians.
- Amazing! I invited a friend she was also shocked how good the concert was. I will drive 1.5 hours any time to listen to these very talented musicians! Will recommend.
- Outstanding! Incredible talent.
- Performance was amazing and Ryan’s hosting and intros of each song was entertaining! Would highly recommend
- It was a magical experience.
- Phenomenal! A wonderful and romantic date night
- Great show, highly recommend
- Great ambience and skilled performers!
- First time at the venue and also the Candlelight concert. The musicians are great and most of Adele's songs translate well into the classical sound. Will go to another Candlelight concert on classical sound.
Select date and session