⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Boston. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Jewish composers at Temple Ohabei Shalom under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Beacon Street Quartet
📅 Dates and times: December 15 at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Boston
- Bernstein - America from West Side Story
- Maoz Tsur
- Copland - 2 Pieces for String Quartet: No. 1, Lento molto
- Copland - 2 Pieces for String Quartet: No. 2, Rondino
- Gershwin - Someone to Watch Over Me from Oh, Kay!
- Mendelssohn - String Quartet No. 2 in A Minor, Op. 13, MWV R22:
- I. Adagio; Allegro vivace
- II. Adagio non lento
- Gershwin - Summertime from Porgy and Bess
- Glass - Mishima/Closing
- Rodgers - My Funny Valentine from Babes in Arms
- Kreisler - Schön Rosmarin
- Rodgers and Hammerstein - You’ll Never Walk Alone from Carousel
- Shore - Suite from The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
- Schwartz - Defying Gravity from Wicked
- Beacon Street Quartet
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Holly H. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Very well run and the very talented musicians were great!"
💬 Amber B. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "This was a beautiful event with wonderfully talented musicians. Would go again and would recommend to anyone!"
💬 Daisha T. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "This was great! The talent, the ambiance, the vibe made for a really great evening."
Select date and session